• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#59) Rangers @ Chicago Blackhawks // Real Pizza vs. Pizza-Shaped Lasagna

Drew a Penalty

Player of the game  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the game

• Pavel Buchnevich
    • Igor Shestyorkin
    • Artermi Panarin
    • Chris Kreider
    • Strome's Mom

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a mistake you really can't make because he's already made that mistake on 98% of the contracts he doled out since you arrived on players that were garbage and untradable before the ink was even dry.

It's unfortunate, but I think Pete is right.

The fact they have to pinch pennies and move pieces isn't because they are, or at least should be, still in rebuild mode, it's because Gorton fucked everything up.

The players he bought out were still useful and the ones he retained are garbage.

Seems like a nice guy, but we shouldn't be anywhere close to this position.

Kreider having a career year... Absolutely tearing it up.

On pace for 60 points.

Because he did fuck all for first 25 games.

Story of this guys career.

Anything over $6x5 is a huge mistake.

So they'll sign him for $8x8 and you'll all want him moved in year 6 just like Lundqvist LOL.

Year 6? Wow... Pete being generous tonight.

It's a mistake you really can't make because he's already made that mistake on 98% of the contracts he doled out since you arrived on players that were garbage and untradable before the ink was even dry.

It's unfortunate, but I think Pete is right.

The fact they have to pinch pennies and move pieces isn't because they are, or at least should be, still in rebuild mode, it's because Gorton fucked everything up.

The players he bought out were still useful and the ones he retained are garbage.

Seems like a nice guy, but we shouldn't be anywhere close to this position.

Rangers always overpay their guys by 25%. I've been complaining about it since the cap.

What makes it worse, they overpay the guy on his first contract by 25%, then another 25% on the second contract. Explains why they haven't had players finish out 4+ year contracts... ever. (unless of course its the Rangers re-signing them)

Even if they get half of what they're asking for, it's a good return.

Fuck yeah, get pumped for the 26th pick and a conditional 3rd. And Martin Kaut! Martin fuckin Kaut!

Ultimately, I think you're right and they prudently move him, but we're going to be worse for it.

Fuck yeah, get pumped for the 26th pick and a conditional 3rd. And Martin Kaut! Martin fuckin Kaut!

Ultimately, I think you're right and they prudently move him, but we're going to be worse for it.

Hey I started a thread months ago that they should resign Kreider and Strome. I'm not advocating his trade. It just seems the most likely end.

Did you hear what they're asking for?

Number one pick, top prospect ,and maybe a third rounder ,if the other team signs him ,the rangers get a other first .

You could see the difference in Kreider when he is on a line with skilled players,pretty much his whole career he played with mediocre linemates, Zig and kreider are a good match so is Buch ,but Buch always waits until after the allstar break to turn it on

Kreider having a career year... Absolutely tearing it up.

On pace for 60 points.

Because he did fuck all for first 25 games.

Story of this guys career.

Anything over $6x5 is a huge mistake.

So they'll sign him for $8x8 and you'll all want him moved in year 6 just like Lundqvist LOL.

More like year 4, but I hope I'm not thrown in that pile. Kreider's a wet dream this last 8 weeks...SELL HIGH GORTON!!!

:lol: :lol:

He pisses me off. He's always been streaky but he's playing like the guy we all wanted him to be for years. During a contract year no less. Don't think his value has ever been higher. Get as big a return as possible and move on.

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!

Two fat rangers fans walk

into United Center...

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! The game was pretty good too. That third period must've been a blast to watch in the stands!

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! The game was pretty good too. That third period must've been a blast to watch in the stands!

Yeah, third period was a whirlwind. I ended up in some dude's seats and he was like, "buy me a beer." So I left and went back to my standing room only tix...lol.