• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#59) Rangers @ Chicago Blackhawks // Real Pizza vs. Pizza-Shaped Lasagna

Drew a Penalty

Player of the game  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the game

• Pavel Buchnevich
    • Igor Shestyorkin
    • Artermi Panarin
    • Chris Kreider
    • Strome's Mom

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'd be heading to the playoffs in any other Conf or Division. They're already the youngest team in the league. I don't want more lottery tickets at the expense of proven assets.

Sign Kreider and figure it out in the summer.

i been thinking this.

They'd be heading to the playoffs in any other Conf or Division. They're already the youngest team in the league. I don't want more lottery tickets at the expense of proven assets.

Sign Kreider and figure it out in the summer.

well, depends what he's asking. If he isnt willing to come down to low 6s, then you cant.

well, depends what he's asking. If he isnt willing to come down to low 6s, then you cant.

Then Gorton should be canned. He's managed the cap situation like my wife manages her weekly budget. It's gone by Tuesday and everything is on credit tbe rest of the way. Yeah, she puts out but I'm ultimately fucked.

• Like 1

God damn. Kreider is awesome. Gonna hurt when he goes.

Sounds like the rangers are asking for the moon. They should

Agreed but I very much doubt anybody gives us we want UNLESS they are confident they can resign him. I just think it would be a mistake especially if we get a meh package which is most likely

Then Gorton should be canned. He's managed the cap situation like my wife manages her weekly budget. It's gone by Tuesday and everything is on credit tbe rest of the way. Yeah, she puts out but I'm ultimately fucked.

:lol: :lol:

God damn. Kreider is awesome. Gonna hurt when he goes.

Sounds like the rangers are asking for the moon. They should.

He pisses me off. He's always been streaky but he's playing like the guy we all wanted him to be for years. During a contract year no less. Don't think his value has ever been higher. Get as big a return as possible and move on.

Kreider having a career year... Absolutely tearing it up.

On pace for 60 points.

Because he did fuck all for first 25 games.

Story of this guys career.

Anything over $6x5 is a huge mistake.

So they'll sign him for $8x8 and you'll all want him moved in year 6 just like Lundqvist LOL.

whats her buyout cap hit?

Fucking lol!

Kreider having a career year... Absolutely tearing it up.

On pace for 60 points.

Because he did fuck all for first 25 games.

Story of this guys career.

Anything over $6x5 is a huge mistake.

So they'll sign him for $8x8 and you'll all want him moved in year 6 just like Lundqvist LOL.

This.