• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Paul Bissonnette Draws Daniel Carcillo into 'Mud' with Claims of Racist Behavior

Niko

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nhl/news/paul-bissonnette-draws-daniel-carcillo-into-mud-with-claims-of-racist-behavior/g5c1kwd2ateh1d8ua9g5lbse5

?Paul Bissonnette and Daniel Carcillo dropped their metaphorical gloves on Twitter on Saturday night when the former accused the latter of calling him the N-word when they were teammates in the minor leagues. He added that he knew of Carcillo wearing a swastika in the NHL.?

Am I missing something here? Is this one white guy accusing another white guy of calling him the n-word?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nhl/news/paul-bissonnette-draws-daniel-carcillo-into-mud-with-claims-of-racist-behavior/g5c1kwd2ateh1d8ua9g5lbse5

“Paul Bissonnette and Daniel Carcillo dropped their metaphorical gloves on Twitter on Saturday night when the former accused the latter of calling him the N-word when they were teammates in the minor leagues. He added that he knew of Carcillo wearing a swastika in the NHL.”

Am I missing something here? Is this one white guy accusing another white guy of calling him the n-word?

Biz's mom is black.

Concussions def got to Carcillo.

The response was just... Special.

Biz: You embroidered a swastika on your robe

Carbomb: I don't know how to emroider

What. The. Fuck.

Is Bissonnette an African American? Or African Canadian? If not, was car bomb just making random racial slurs at him?

*edit* thanks for the answer, Mike.