• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#57) Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets // Love is in the Air

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He did. Didnt do much tho. Had a couple of good shifts and I thought his back-checking was better. Looks like he’s getting more comfortable and physical.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He did look slightly more physical. The shift he gave his stick to Lindgren he took the body nice to ride out the player. Promising.

Tradeaholics be damned; full speed ahead. Yeah, the B.I.B. pulled out yet another fantastic road victory. :cheers::thumbs:Johnny boy probably not a happy camper being that #20 - his favorite whipping boy - snapped in the game winner. It was A.G. & not I.S. after all and he performed admirably in a back to back. Coulda well been a big goose egg by the NYR. Sooooooo... where are all the non-believers now? Moping around with their honey bunnies around their 13" round b&w Muntz TVS? Me sweetest sexy redhead of lo' these many decades, and myself, were in our normal comfy cozy seats as we cheered on our favs to victory. Now it's back to MSG for the next obstacle to overcome; the Big Bad Bruins. Can the team stick a fork in them? T.G. you fickle fans...

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSkNgHH8zrLIVy4DYLwtwLuDNnT6fi9fluKAb2T96V7uJBoVMFz