• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#56) Rangers @ Minnesota Wild // A Trip to Hobbiton

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat third row behind Rangers' bench tonight. The most interesting thing from that perspective is Zib's personal magnetism with his teammates. He and CK are such natural leaders to bring together a joint North American-European team.

Down 3-1 in third, it looked like it was going to be an unpleasant mile walk back to the car with the temperature 7 below (not wind chill).

Guy in front of me had Trouba jersey. I asked if he was family he said, yes, he's my nephew, how did you know? I said "fighting strap" on your jersey" (team issue). Pretty beastly show tonight by #8.

• Like 1

Sat third row behind Rangers' bench tonight. The most interesting thing from that perspective is Zib's personal magnetism with his teammates. He and CK are such natural leaders to bring together a joint North American-European team.

Down 3-1 in third, it looked like it was going to be an unpleasant mile walk back to the car with the temperature 7 below (not wind chill).

Guy in front of me had Trouba jersey. I asked if he was family he said, yes, he's my nephew, how did you know? I said "fighting strap" on your jersey" (team issue). Pretty beastly show tonight by #8.

Great story Sod, sounds like you had a great game and seats.

Good for you mr Rod Seiling

That's pretty cool. Should have asked if he thought Trouba was overpaid lol.

I have Galchenyuk with a goal...of course!

Zucc definitely scores one in the shootout to win it!!

I say Wild 4-3 win over the Rangers in a Shootout.

You better be wrong!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Man!!! I was soooo close!!!!!

Gritty comeback for the kids!! I liked Trouba's game last night too. He plays better when he plays with a purpose. Nice effort tonight in the 3rd to come back and yank this one out.

• Like 1

I kinda like when we've got ragebeast Trouba.

That's a piece...a small piece of the Trouba I wanna see!!! I want that guy who takes ZERO shit, and dishes out a defensive, and physical beating back there on a nightly basis. That's a small example of it I saw last night.

Now I'm greedy!! I wanna see it against Boston Sunday afternoon, G-Man!! =)

Very close! I can't believe Minnesota didn't use Zucc in the shootout, though.

I must be tipping the Jack Daniels a little steep these days to be calling a shootout when we've only had 1 all year!!!

I didn't realize that until Kevin let me know this morning...but yeah, why in the hell didn't they go to Zucc??? Maybe he was 3rd in line to go and ram it up our ass! :rofl:

I kinda like when we've got ragebeast Trouba.

That's a piece...a small piece of the Trouba I wanna see!!! I want that guy who takes ZERO shit, and dishes out a defensive, and physical beating back there on a nightly basis. That's a small example of it I saw last night.

Now I'm greedy!! I wanna see it against Boston Sunday afternoon, G-Man!! =)

Trouba absolutely needs to play a bit more often with snarl. He has symptoms of Kreider Disease too often. And yeah, he can become an integral part of our D-squad. Keep up that effort Jacob!