Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: [RS] (#56) Rangers @ Minnesota Wild // A Trip to Hobbiton

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Gotta go back to Georgiev tomorrow. Found a bit of a groove in 3rd and OT.
    Probably would be fair given how good he played late in the game.
    But he probably goes with Igor

Great comeback 2 pointer ! My god, some of these comments were tits. NEED TO BEAT THE DEPLETED JACKETS TOMMOROW!

Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    I'm assuming Shesterkin is hobbled. If he's 100%, go with him for sure, but it's an ankle and it's a quick turn around.

Right before sign off BP said because Panarin kept the puck in motion it counted. Learned somin new.

Sat third row behind Rangers' bench tonight. The most interesting thing from that perspective is Zib's personal magnetism with his teammates. He and CK are such natural leaders to bring together a joint North American-European team.

Down 3-1 in third, it looked like it was going to be an unpleasant mile walk back to the car with the temperature 7 below (not wind chill).

Guy in front of me had Trouba jersey. I asked if he was family he said, yes, he's my nephew, how did you know? I said "fighting strap" on your jersey" (team issue). Pretty beastly show tonight by #8.

Quote Originally Posted by Sod16 View Post
    Sat third row behind Rangers' bench tonight. The most interesting thing from that perspective is Zib's personal magnetism with his teammates. He and CK are such natural leaders to bring together a joint North American-European team.

Down 3-1 in third, it looked like it was going to be an unpleasant mile walk back to the car with the temperature 7 below (not wind chill).

Guy in front of me had Trouba jersey. I asked if he was family he said, yes, he's my nephew, how did you know? I said "fighting strap" on your jersey" (team issue). Pretty beastly show tonight by #8.
    Great story Sod, sounds like you had a great game and seats.

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻ BSBH Prospect
    Illlllll take it!

Good for you mr Rod Seiling

Nice come back by the good guys

HNIC BSBH Legend

That's pretty cool. Should have asked if he thought Trouba was overpaid lol.

Converted Naysayer Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I have Galchenyuk with a goal...of course!

Zucc definitely scores one in the shootout to win it!!

I say Wild 4-3 win over the Rangers in a Shootout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    You better be wrong!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Man!!! I was soooo close!!!!!

Gritty comeback for the kids!! I liked Trouba's game last night too. He plays better when he plays with a purpose. Nice effort tonight in the 3rd to come back and yank this one out.

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect

Gritty comeback for the kids!! I liked Trouba's game last night too. He plays better when he plays with a purpose. Nice effort tonight in the 3rd to come back and yank this one out.
    I kinda like when we've got ragebeast Trouba.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Senior Member Bantam Division Sharpshooter's Avatar

Very close! I can't believe Minnesota didn't use Zucc in the shootout, though.

Quote Originally Posted by G1000 View Post
    That's a piece...a small piece of the Trouba I wanna see!!! I want that guy who takes ZERO shit, and dishes out a defensive, and physical beating back there on a nightly basis. That's a small example of it I saw last night.

Now I'm greedy!! I wanna see it against Boston Sunday afternoon, G-Man!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    I must be tipping the Jack Daniels a little steep these days to be calling a shootout when we've only had 1 all year!!!

I didn't realize that until Kevin let me know this morning...but yeah, why in the hell didn't they go to Zucc??? Maybe he was 3rd in line to go and ram it up our ass!

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    I love Trouba. We haven't had a player like him in a long time. And at 25 he's only got room to grow.
    GORTON 2020

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    Pretty sure they had him as the 3rd shooter so he could score the winner. Too bad Mika, bread and Georgiev are too good.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Most likely, although just surprised they didn't go with him sooner. He was a shootout starter here for the most part. But, different team, different roster.

Senior Member Midget Division
    That's a piece...a small piece of the Trouba I wanna see!!! I want that guy who takes ZERO shit, and dishes out a defensive, and physical beating back there on a nightly basis. That's a small example of it I saw last night.

Now I'm greedy!! I wanna see it against Boston Sunday afternoon, G-Man!! =)
    Trouba absolutely needs to play a bit more often with snarl. He has symptoms of Kreider Disease too often. And yeah, he can become an integral part of our D-squad. Keep up that effort Jacob!

That was probably the most involved I've seen him in a game, over the course of 60 minutes, so he's been here.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast