• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#55) Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets // Duck Goes Quack, Cow Goes Moo, Neal Goes Pionk

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time lurker here, first time posting. I can’t think for the life of me of why some of you guys want Kreider gone. He is a talent that would be very difficult to replace. I like Kakko but he hasn’t shown enough yet to think he can carry the Kreider load.

Anyway this team is fun to watch. Would’ve loved to see them sneak in this year but it won’t happen. Can’t wait until some moves are made and we see some of those Dmen we have in the minors come up next year.

• Like 1

Long time lurker here, first time posting. I can?t think for the life of me of why some of you guys want Kreider gone. He is a talent that would be very difficult to replace. I like Kakko but he hasn?t shown enough yet to think he can carry the Kreider load.

Anyway this team is fun to watch. Would?ve loved to see them sneak in this year but it won?t happen. Can?t wait until some moves are made and we see some of those Dmen we have in the minors come up next year.

Welcome! It's 34 year old Kreider we don't want, otherwise we'd love to have him, mostly.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Long time lurker here, first time posting. I can’t think for the life of me of why some of you guys want Kreider gone. He is a talent that would be very difficult to replace. I like Kakko but he hasn’t shown enough yet to think he can carry the Kreider load.

Anyway this team is fun to watch. Would’ve loved to see them sneak in this year but it won’t happen. Can’t wait until some moves are made and we see some of those Dmen we have in the minors come up next year.

Salary cap. That’s the only reason. We just don’t have the room if he wants 7m.

Welcome! It's 34 year old Kreider we don't want, otherwise we'd love to have him, mostly.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Let’s set aside his asking price for now because we don’t know what he’ll be asking for. But at 34 don’t we want a veteran presence on this team. Any championship I’ve ever watched had those veteran players who could still perform. Yeah maybe Kreider loses a step as far as speed, but he’s still a guy who’s not afraid to park himself in front of the net

Let?s set aside his asking price for now because we don?t know what he?ll be asking for. But at 34 don?t we want a veteran presence on this team. Any championship I?ve ever watched had those veteran players who could still perform. Yeah maybe Kreider loses a step as far as speed, but he?s still a guy who?s not afraid to park himself in front of the net

Every team needs a veteran yes, but not one making 7m. Cant really ?set aside? his salary/cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Every team needs a veteran yes, but not one making 7m. Cant really ?set aside? his salary/cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I’m saying set aside the price right now because we have no idea he’d be getting 7m from anyone. 6m is still over spending a bit but I’d pay him that. I don’t know, the guy is an electric player

Let’s set aside his asking price for now because we don’t know what he’ll be asking for. But at 34 don’t we want a veteran presence on this team. Any championship I’ve ever watched had those veteran players who could still perform. Yeah maybe Kreider loses a step as far as speed, but he’s still a guy who’s not afraid to park himself in front of the net

Welcome by the way. Unfortunately in today’s NHL you just can’t take money out of the equation. Going into this offseason they have Kreider, Strome, Fast, Lemieux, Georgiev, and DeAngelo all looking for contracts. Even if you took Kreider out of the equation they don’t really have the money to keep all the rest. If you want to keep Kreider, you probably have to say goodbye to 2-3 of the others.