Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: [RS] (#55) Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets // Duck Goes Quack, Cow Goes Moo, Neal Goes Pionk

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Who cares that they're better than the Rangers? The Rangers suck. Winnipeg might miss the playoffs because they're not good either.

I don't want to "make him look bad". That's a silly thing to say and if you read the post fully (which you clearly didn't) you'd see I spoke to that. This is the type of hyperbole that keeps you from seeing the point.

Look, you guys can do whatever ridiculous things you want, I'll choose to be patient and take it start by start and hope he does well.

You all can anoint him Jesus because he saves and make the cotton candy vendor the backup because Shesty is gonna play 81 games and it's only fair to the NHL to let them face a scrub once.

(See, I can be hyperbolic, too!)

Why can't both things be true? He has had a stellar KHL and AHL career. Neither of those are the NHL. I'm pretty confident he'll have a great NHL future. Today he's a goalie who's played 8 games and should be judged as such.

If it's midnight, and say "The sun isn't out" and you say "but it was out yesterday and will be out tomorrow" and I say "Yes but right now it's dark"... Guess what? We're both right.
    But can fans get excited when their eyes see a prospect with a lot of upside and is playing great in the nhl level

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty9 View Post
    But can fans get excited when their eyes see a prospect with a lot of upside and is playing great in the nhl level
    Again, it's one thing to be excited... What's happening here is beyond that.

Shesty is going to go on the IR with chaffing for all the hand jobs he's getting.

Banned Junior Division

Shesty is going to go on the IR with chaffing for all the hand jobs he's getting.
    Go away. Dont shit on our parade

We got your point,he could flop ,I think everyone knows that ,who was the Russian dman who started like a house on fire ,got hurt ,and never was the same again ,can't rememer his name

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty9 View Post
    We got your point,he could flop ,I think everyone knows that ,who was the Russian dman who started like a house on fire ,got hurt ,and never was the same again ,can't rememer his name
    My point isn't that he can flop, at all.

But whatever not worth discussing.

Senior Member Midget Division
    And sometimes, the shiny new toy is as good as it seemed from just looking at the picture on the box. Right now, Igor is that toy.

Shesty has earned every stroke. Henrik has had that hj for many, many years and we never got the happy ending.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112