• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#55) Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets // Duck Goes Quack, Cow Goes Moo, Neal Goes Pionk

Drew a Penalty

We got your point,he could flop ,I think everyone knows that ,who was the Russian dman who started like a house on fire ,got hurt ,and never was the same again ,can't rememer his name
My point isn't that he can flop, at all.

But whatever not worth discussing.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now... what say you after this road victory, NYR " fans "? Your most favored Chris Kreider, #20, with 2, one the game winner. Played a fantastic, all-around game, as he usually does. Igor with a nasty performance once again, on the road, after an injury scare, no less. Trouba a beast. The ENTIRE team played a heads up, energetic, fast paced game throughout. As is the norm, my ardent NYR fan and I nestled in for the battle at hand. The battle became a NYR road victory, which is the opposite of what some were predicting. Still, there will be those that just have to carry on about salary caps, terms, age and the like when referring to players. Looking forward to the next one vs. Minn. Another re-union on the horizon, with Matts And Eric having joined forces. Gotta get the movie screen sized TV screen shiny bright, so that my sweetest, lovely co-Ranger fan will be able to enjoy another outing by the B.I.B.

Chris Kreider scores twice, Igor Shesterkin shines again in Rangers' victory

image.jpg

The Rangers' Chris Kreider celebrates his goal with teammate Ryan Strome against the Winnepeg Jets during second period in Winnipeg, Manitoba on Tuesday Feb. 11, 2020

https://www.newsday.com/sports/hockey/rangers/chris-kreider-rangers-jets-1.41735701