• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Shesterkin Wins the Job?

BrooksBurner

So we should rather play the old guy and lose instead of the young guy and win? Sounds like a wonderful plan.

Get Fox, Zib and Panarin off the ice, they’re making our pick worse!

?Igor isnt better than the other two goalies and doesnt give us a better shot at winning?

- yes he does

?Well, winning is bad anyway, so it doesnt matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yep, that's exactly it. >

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete. Your avatar is 100% perfect for you. It's literally the feeling I get when I read almost every single one of your posts. Just curious, were you bullied growing up?
Yeah, I get that it could be frustrating reading things that you're just not equipped to understand. I'll try to simplify my posts so you can keep up.

Highly doubtful because if he did he would probably be somewhere getting laid instead of acting like your typical internet know it all.
Actually, I get laid at the same time JARVIS posts for me.

Another reason why I'm just way better at life than you.

I agree, Georgiev is most likely the odd man out, Slobby. It's really just a matter of whether he's dealt at the deadline, or a draft day deal.

I'm likely to believe Hank isn't going anywhere, they're not going to buy him out, and he's not retiring.

Shesterkin is the future, and he's eventually going to be the "go to" guy for years to come.

Georgiev is as good as as gone, trade deadline or offseason. Next year give Shesterkin 60 games or so and Henrik will be backup/mentor to close out his career. I would prefer sooner rather than later for Georgiev because this three goalie system is not helping anybody.

I'd break Shesty in slower than that Sharpy, but that's just me. I wouldn't wanna put excessive mileage on him before our team really comes into their prime. I'd go 50/50 with him and Hank.

May as well get our money's worth with Hank....we're paying him! :rofl:

After next season...yeah man...It's his house, my brother!!! =)

Split time? Ugghh...I don't know. I don't want Lundqvist sniffing 40 games next year.

I hear ya man, but I don't think next season is gonna be "the year"....let Hank take a good portion of it. It's gonna be his farewell tour anyway. LOL

We have too much shit going on next season;

Shatty's cap hit for 6.43 million

Staal's last season

Brendan Smith's last season

After next season we'll be all set!!! No reason to burn "The Prince" up during next year's campaign. That's just how I see it...I wanna keep his mileage low for when we REALLY need him.