• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Shesterkin Wins the Job?

BrooksBurner

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Igor is the clear starter but they?re shooting themselves in the foot by not playing georgiev. They should be shown casing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

They just played him, and he didnt really up his value with that performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Hard to imagine a scenario where 3 goalies get regular time and all are sharp. Gotta figure either we go to 2 goalies on the roster, or if Shesterkin starts getting the majority of the starts, either Lundqvist or Georgiev can handle the second game of a back-to-back. Playoffs are still a long shot unless keep stringing together a win streak, so wouldn't be terrible if this was an evaluation period for our goaltending situation next year.

• 1 month later...
Pretty sure Belfour won it back in ...I think '91. Hard to remember, but that was his rookie season.

If only there was a network of some sort... that was, maybe, machines with massive amounts of data connected to other machines with an almost unlimited bank of information....a web that was worldwide, really...And if we have a machine that could fit in the palm of our hand that we could use to look through it...The machine would have an engine powered to search this "web" and get us answers instantaneously.

Well, then, we wouldn't have to remember everything...and that would be something, wouldn't it?

Hey Siri, is there a network of some sort... that was, maybe, machines with massive amounts of data connected to other machines with an almost unlimited bank of information....a web that was worldwide, really...And if we have a machine that could fit in the palm of our hand that we could use to look through it...The machine would have an engine powered to search this "web" and get us answers instantaneously.

Hey Siri, is there a network of some sort... that was, maybe, machines with massive amounts of data connected to other machines with an almost unlimited bank of information....a web that was worldwide, really...And if we have a machine that could fit in the palm of our hand that we could use to look through it...The machine would have an engine powered to search this "web" and get us answers instantaneously.

"Here are results for 'Charlotte's Web'..."

If only there was a network of some sort... that was, maybe, machines with massive amounts of data connected to other machines with an almost unlimited bank of information....a web that was worldwide, really...And if we have a machine that could fit in the palm of our hand that we could use to look through it...The machine would have an engine powered to search this "web" and get us answers instantaneously.

Well, then, we wouldn't have to remember everything...and that would be something, wouldn't it?

I meant "hard for me to remember"...but then again, I forget where I put my keys everyday!! :rofl: