• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#53) Rangers v. Buffalo Sabres // This One's for Duane

Phil

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably could have moved down a few spots and dumped a bad contract to do so. Something like Smith to Ottawa.

It's not that he's a bad prospect, I just don't see him heads and shoulders above any of the others in the top 8, anymore.

Thats splitting hairs, though.

It's funny, Kirby Dach has 17 in 49, too and Chicago is raving about him. I don't watch them as much as I used to so I have no eyeball data. He is playing with Kane and on #1 PP, tho.

You probably could have moved down a few spots and dumped a bad contract to do so. Something like Smith to Ottawa.

It's not that he's a bad prospect, I just don't see him heads and shoulders above any of the others in the top 8, anymore.

Yeah, trading the #2OA pick to dump Smith would be a nice move.

Seriously not a single soul was talking about trading the pick or taking anyone other than Kakko. It was never gonna happen.

It's funny, Kirby Dach has 17 in 49, too and Chicago is raving about him. I don't watch them as much as I used to so I have no eyeball data. He is playing with Kane and on #1 PP, tho.

The Rangers are raving about Kakko. This is exactly what they expected, just ask them.

Yeah, trading the #2OA pick to dump Smith would be a nice move.

Seriously not a single soul was talking about trading the pick or taking anyone other than Kakko. It was never gonna happen.

Agreed it was never going to happen. All hypothetical revisionism on my part.

What the hell did they put in your pipe?