• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

A More Forceful Decision Is Needed With Lundqvist

Keirik

I was listening to Up In The Blueseats yesterday and Brooks was saying that if they buy out Hank, and re-sign Georgiev, its only a $1M savings on the team, and the more likely scenario is to trade Georgiev. Also, no team has ever won a cup trading for a goaltender at the deadline.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to Up In The Blueseats yesterday and Brooks was saying that if they buy out Hank, and re-sign Georgiev, its only a $1M savings on the team, and the more likely scenario is to trade Georgiev. Also, no team has ever won a cup trading for a goaltender at the deadline.

Well, neither would be a starter if traded.

What playoff team is saying “hey, let’s get one of the Rangers third string goalies to be our starter in the playoffs!”

Well, neither would be a starter if traded.

What playoff team is saying “hey, let’s get one of the Rangers third string goalies to be our starter in the playoffs!”

Colorado. Because Lundqvist isn't a 3rd string goalie and would be starting where ever he goes.

Dumb stat. When was the last time a team traded for a starting goalie at the deadline?

Commodore is a troll trying to stay relevant via lulz.

That aside, we had a tournament this weekend and I was dumbstruck by the amount of Hab fan Dads who can't seem to understand that Carey Price isn't an asset. Not only do they think they can move him to Colorado, they think they're going to get their crazy perceived value in return. I had to leave the dresssing room to have a dart at one point I was about to lose my temper.

Statistically both Avs goaltenders have been much better than Lundy

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Great. Who would anyone rather have going into the playoffs?

Gimme Lundqvist over 90% of the goalies out there STILL.

Lundqvists stats this season are useless. You're talking about a guy who is used to playing every day and playing out of funks. He hasn't been afforded that with the teams objective. That's just how it goes. I don't think it's a reflection on his ability. More so just trying to move onto the future.

Commodore is a troll trying to stay relevant via lulz.

That aside, we had a tournament this weekend and I was dumbstruck by the amount of Hab fan Dads who can't seem to understand that Carey Price isn't an asset. Not only do they think they can move him to Colorado, they think they're going to get their crazy perceived value in return. I had to leave the dresssing room to have a dart at one point I was about to lose my temper.

They think that because Canadian media sucks Prices dick as if he's the best goalie in the game. Hank has better numbers across the board.