Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [RS] (#52) Rangers v. Toronto Maple Leafs // Chief Keefe's Leafs

Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Did you watch the game? Shesterkin was fantastic. All the Leaf fans are blaming Shesterkin. His movement is about the best I've ever seen, it's really something.

To look at a single game save percentage, against the fucking Leafs no less, is just so obtuse, I don't believe that you believe what you're writing. He has a .922 save percentage in five starts. He's put up mind boggling save percentages anywhere he's been. What are you even talking about?

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Did you watch the game? Shesterkin was fantastic. All the Leaf fans are blaming Shesterkin. His movement is about the best I've ever seen, it's really something.

To look at a single game save percentage, against the fucking Leafs no less, is just so obtuse, I don't believe that you believe what you're writing. He has a .922 save percentage in five starts. He's put up mind boggling save percentages anywhere he's been. What are you even talking about?
    Got em.

Senior Member Bantam Division Sharpshooter's Avatar
    How fortunate are the Rangers to go from Lundqvist and now transition to someone like Shesterkin, with Georgiev in between?

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    How fortunate are the Rangers to go from Lundqvist and now transition to someone like Shesterkin, with Georgiev in between?
    Say what you will about our drafting - we really know how to scout and develop goalies. We've got 5 starting caliber goalies in the NHL right now (Hank, Georgiev, Shesterkin, Talbot, Raanta), and our system is far from barren with Huska, Wall, and Lindblom in there.

It's really impressive. When was the last time we brought a goalie in or up and it was just a total miss?
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

I'm thinking Vitaly Yeremeyev

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by G1000 View Post
    Say what you will about our drafting - we really know how to scout and develop goalies. We've got 5 starting caliber goalies in the NHL right now (Hank, Georgiev, Shesterkin, Talbot, Raanta), and our system is far from barren with Huska, Wall, and Lindblom in there.

It's really impressive. When was the last time we brought a goalie in or up and it was just a total miss?
    In Benoit we trust
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    I'm thinking Vitaly Yeremeyev
    Wow, that's a blast from the past. lol Other goalies that came through right around that time were Johan Holmqvist, who had a couple of solid years with Tampa. Also, Milan Hnilicka who wasn't really that great but stuck around with the desperate expansion team that was the Atlanta Thrashers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    In Benoit we trust
    Shesterkin's natural ability and Benoit's coaching could be a deadly combination.

Converted Naysayer Midget Division
    Did anyone miss Brendan Smith last night??

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    Shesterkin's natural ability and Benoit's coaching could be a deadly combination.
    As long as he doesn't turn him in to an angles robot.

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Did anyone miss Brendan Smith last night??
    Yes, to drop back on D during the PK. At wing he's no worse than DiG or the leg.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Converted Naysayer Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    Yes, to drop back on D during the PK. At wing he's no worse than DiG or the leg.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Only thing is DiG costs us 3.65 million less, and doesn't take stupid penalties....yet

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011