• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#50) Rangers at Detroit Red Wings // Finish Them

High and Wide

Who was the Player of the Game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quinn said Zib was fine, it was day to day. It was over a month and 13 games. We'll see. It didn't look like that hard of a knock. I was more worried about the way he twisted his leg on the way down.
That looked like a real hard knock to me. See how he face planted after the knee hit his head? Minimum two weeks I say.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

:lol:92dde8f6ab6884b5ff5c2bfc79edaec7--clap-clap-henrik-lundqvist.jpg

And the following from my beeeeyouteeefulll bride of many decades....

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTHBQbAFlfyoKEOA6ntXfKRwbhoBAEI14P2nP_0cvYTqjMlGrM9

Aha! The B.I.B. led by "The King" prevail in a must win away game after thrashing the Wings at MSG the day before!!! Who woulda thunk that H.L. would get a shut-out in a 1-0 game? Surely not those that want him exiled to oblivion!! Annnnddddd... once again the game was decided by a power play goal from MIKA!! The boys are playing heads up hockey for the most part - altho' the Wings had mucho opportunities to salt this one away - and are now facing a couple of huge obstacles coming home to MSG. These next few games may well be the defining moment of the season for my favs...Been on their bandwagon for many decades, along with me lovely co-conspiratorial red-headed baby doll NYR fan. She the VP of the Y.S.C.O.T.NYR. Hopefully the injury to #20 is not serious as he is a vital cog in this machine, as proven by the astounding pass he made that led to the winning goal. So put that in your pipe you negative nellies and hop on the bandwagon once again... See ya' and always remember; T.G. It'll give you much needed inspiration!