• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#49) Rangers v. Detroit Red Wings // The Prince Returns!

High and Wide

Who was the Player of the Game?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Artem
    • Igor Shesterkin
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Chris Kreider
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he’s still surpassed my expectations, defensively. I didn’t want him. I was expecting worse than ... idk, bad bad, defensively.

Mine, too, but people talked like he's good defensively. I just shut up. I don't know how a guy goes from, by many accounts, a sub par NCAA defender to a plus NHL defender in one year.

As you put it, I was also expecting bad-bad.. He's surpassed that, but he's still been pretty bad for a couple months now.

Mine, too, but people talked like he's good defensively. I just shut up. I don't know how a guy goes from, by many accounts, a sub par NCAA defender to a plus NHL defender in one year.

As you put it, I was also expecting bad-bad.. He's surpassed that, but he's still been pretty bad for a couple months now.

I?m also looking at him as a rookie offensive defenseman. So, a bit easy on him.

But he hasn?t been the worst defender. Though he?s dropping in rankings

I’m also looking at him as a rookie offensive defenseman. So, a bit easy on him.

But he hasn’t been the worst defender. Though he’s dropping in rankings

Right, but there's always a reckoning for every undersized offensive D man. He's going to face it like everybody else.

Right, but there's always a reckoning for every undersized offensive D man. He's going to face it like everybody else.

I can’t believe more teams don’t line him up, every night. Or even the first few shifts of a game