• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Loan Lias Andersson to HV71 of SHL

Phil

How so?

Team sounds like the name of a virus. Looking at their roster and I want to be sick too. A bunch of has been and never was. One guy with NHL experience in Joakim Anderson. The legend lol

What the fuck you going to learn there Lias? Dominate your extremely pedestrian team?

Team sounds like the name of a virus. Looking at their roster and I want to be sick too. A bunch of has been and never was. One guy with NHL experience in Joakim Anderson. The legend lol

What the fuck you going to learn there Lias? Dominate your extremely pedestrian team?

Get his confidence back, and eventually find the courage to walk his ass back here and apologize to his team.

Get his confidence back, and eventually find the courage to walk his ass back here and apologize to his team.

His confidence will never come back until he learns how to play hockey here. All he can learn there is how to reinforce the differences from NA hockey that is making him more mediocre than the player he should have been drafted as in the late 1st or early 2nd

His confidence will never come back until he learns how to play hockey here. All he can learn there is how to reinforce the differences from NA hockey that is making him more mediocre than the player he should have been drafted as in the late 1st or early 2nd
Considering how it ended in NA, just touching the puck would improve his confidence.

Got it, didn't land with me at first but makes sense.