• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers-Leafs Trade Prososal

I would assume he would have already been discussed between the two in Georgiev discussions.

Kerfoot doesn't interest me at all, I dunno why he's included with the other two.

Weren't the Rangers interested in him when he was a UFA? They certainly could use a depth center... As a throw in and a cap dump, I wouldn't mind him coming to the Rangers. Just as long as he's coming with one of their young wingers. I'm not too interested in Johnsson. Not unless they are dealing Smith or Staal for him.

Weren't the Rangers interested in him when he was a UFA? They certainly could use a depth center... As a throw in and a cap dump, I wouldn't mind him coming to the Rangers. Just as long as he's coming with one of their young wingers. I'm not too interested in Johnsson. Not unless they are dealing Smith or Staal for him.

Yes, but now he's at Vesey status. Things change.

Dont want Johnsson either, though. I think he'd e the most invisible mid-6 forward ever. trying to, but cant warm up to the idea.