• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#48) Rangers vs New York Islanders // At Last We Meet Again

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How'd we look? I wasn't able to watch but Dad said they looked OK, and that Greiss was really good.

Lots of people question how the Isles have such a good record. 2 very capable goalies, a sound Trotz system that can really clog things up once they have the lead and very balanced scoring. I think this team could definitely cause surprises in the playoffs.

Lots of people question how the Isles have such a good record. 2 very capable goalies, a sound Trotz system that can really clog things up once they have the lead and very balanced scoring. I think this team could definitely cause surprises in the playoffs.

They should be buying at deadline.

They need a goal scorer to play with Barzal desperately.

That would really shore up their biggest hole

Just watched the replay of the goals, Sam Rosen was pretty excited to 2 late goals that didn’t really mean much

I was more pumped to see Buchy score...he hasn't lit the lamp since Christ was a kid! ...and Kreider just keeps pumping up that trade value!!! That's a 5 star boner in my shorts...even if I'm hung like a shot glass!! :rofl: