• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ads

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Visit more MILF sites. Ads populate against what you search for. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

You don't even have to search. I playfully mentioned to my smush melon, an hour ago, that I'm getting a new truck (I'm not) and now all the ads are for trucks!

What a great world we live in!

I do. I don't control third-party advertisings or the content displayed in them. You do. If you don't like them, use an adblocker. Stop wasting my time crying about something you're in control of.

Have some self-awareness.

I'm sure most of the ads popping up on his page are for Hemorrhoid cremes, and Summer's Eve. :rofl:

• Like 2

Good point, I also know for a fact that he eats puppies. I wouldn't support this site if I were you.

The ad revenue pays for the yacht but I heard he's into human trafficking to pay for the helicopter.

Definitely a good idea in withdrawing support from the most evil human on Rangers Twitter. I just reported him to Adam Herman. He's going to get #cancelled.

The ad revenue pays for the yacht but I heard he's into human trafficking to pay for the helicopter.

Definitely a good idea in withdrawing support from the most evil human on Rangers Twitter. I just reported him to Adam Herman. He's going to get #cancelled.

I don't waste my precious time playing tweety on twitter...