• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#47) Rangers vs Columbus Blue Jackets // A Tussle with Torts

Phil

Did poo poo Kakka play last night btw? Is he still on this team? 2-1 loss happens. Get ready for tomorrow night for if they don't, they will get pounded as the Isles are looking to beat on the team that has beaten them twice in a week. Great idea to go into the break off of a W.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now the NYR know how it feels to give up a goal in the waning seconds. Gotta play 60 full minutes. This group - my favs BTW - will finally learn to play hard and smart for 60 mins. Costly loss in a must win game. Isles next will be looking for revenge and a positive outcome prior to the break. Can't rely on 2-3 players to carry the load, game in, game out. Defense is a challenge for this entire team. Face-off % is abysmal, pass, pass, pass is downright aggravating. What a complete waste in support of a very talented goalie. My B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L mush melon and I enjoyed the game, as usual, despite the outcome. After all, we both are TRUE BLUE fans and not N*A*Y*S*A*Y*E*R*S!! Still on the empty bandwagon! All you pessimists can T.G!

Two goals off the rush on back passes where the shooter had all day to shoot. Sure sounds like forwards not getting back. (Bad change to boot on second one).

They’re not

And the D always backing in requires them getting back. When they don’t, the time and space they give away is immense.

They’re not

And the D always backing in requires them getting back. When they don’t, the time and space they give away is immense.

Skjei has patented backing in, giving the shooter tons of room, and then half-assedly waving his stick at the shooter as the guy puts everything into his shot.