• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Since I am Getting Long in the Tooth Myself...

skunkman

I don't think he retires either. I think they trade Georgiev, because it's the simplest solution presented. But that's not what he asked me. He was asking if my post wasn't true, how to get rid of him. I think that's the only viable alternative.

All good, I was just musing

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty easy decision here:

Georgie goes, and Hank plays out his deal through next season as a backup with Shesterkin as #1. We trade Georgie to Toronto after they've weighed all their options, and we get back a solid young player that can jump in the lineup and produce. The we start sitting guys like McKegg, Haley, etc...

Pretty easy decision here:

Georgie goes, and Hank plays out his deal through next season as a backup with Shesterkin as #1. We trade Georgie to Toronto after they've weighed all their options, and we get back a solid young player that can jump in the lineup and produce. The we start sitting guys like McKegg, Haley, etc...

all of this wont matter when Skunk will eventually take you camping

this isn't a easy as it sounds. Its not like he is struggling out there, he is just playing behind a shitty defensive team. He isn't washed up, and he may not be ready for retirement.

Great, because I'm not advocating for it. Trade Georgiev.

Great, because I'm not advocating for it. Trade Georgiev.

I got no problem with that either. I was just pointing out that its not as easy as people think. Ive seen a lot of people saying they should ask him to retire, he has enough money, blah blah blah. The guy still has something in the tank, I don't think he will retire until his contract is at least up.

What hole does Bracco fill? He's a B prospect.

Georgiev is better than Hank now, and obviously going forward.

He fills the third line wing hole.

Geo is definitely not better than Hank. They're pretty much the same.

EDIT: What Phil's chart said.

all of this wont matter when Skunk will eventually take you camping

This is true!!! LOL

I got no problem with that either. I was just pointing out that its not as easy as people think. Ive seen a lot of people saying they should ask him to retire, he has enough money, blah blah blah. The guy still has something in the tank, I don't think he will retire until his contract is at least up.

I don't think Hank's ever going to retire...unless you shoot him! The guy is going to be a super backup to "The Czar"....

Hey Phil, I like that better than "The Prince"!!! :rofl:

I don't know why everyone is suddenly cumming themselves about Bracco. Who the fuck is this kid? 22yo, never played an NHL game. 5'9 181 LBS.

I mean... what? Sounds like an AHL hero.

He's a quality AHL player who probably should be in the NHL but can't break in with the Leafs because he's facing a wall of better players ahead of him. He requested a trade a bit ago that went public, which is why he's been linked to the Rangers (not to mention his being from Freeport, NY.

No one is "cumming themselves" over him. He's just a logical piece in hypothetical trade scenarios.

He's a quality AHL player who probably should be in the NHL but can't break in with the Leafs because he's facing a wall of better players ahead of him. He requested a trade a bit ago that went public, which is why he's been linked to the Rangers (not to mention his being from Freeport, NY.

No one is "cumming themselves" over him. He's just a logical piece in hypothetical trade scenarios.

I mean you had him on the 2nd line of our current team...