• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#46) Rangers at New York Islanders // Round Two, FIGHT!!!

High and Wide

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Growing to really love Lindgren?s play. It?s a penalty for sure, but you think twice about doing it again after that.

Chytll is really starting to impress me. Seems like the kid finally feels like he belongs and has confidence. He is creating almost every shift and much more responsible defensively. He actually reminds me a little of Zib the way he is starting to play. Long way to go but love the way he is trending. It says a lot Howden and Kakko have ?improved? with him at centre

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Growing to really love Lindgren?s play. It?s a penalty for sure, but you think twice about doing it again after that.

Chytll is really starting to impress me. Seems like the kid finally feels like he belongs and has confidence. He is creating almost every shift and much more responsible defensively. He actually reminds me a little of Zib the way he is starting to play. Long way to go but love the way he is trending. It says a lot Howden and Kakko have ?improved? with him at centre

Agree on Chytil. I love the kid. He?s so good at creating things on his own, but also creating chances for his teammates. Should?ve had a beautiful assist to Howden in the 1st.

I hope Chytil and Kakko stays together, but hopefully gets another winger at some point.

Let's see if the Isles stay away from the crease when Lindgren is on the ice. I'm betting no. I think it's a fallacy that it deters much of anything. I think NHL guys realize there's a price to pay against most teams when they go to the net but it doesn't stop them. Making them pay the price is always a good thing regardless.

Agree on Chytil. I love the kid. He’s so good at creating things on his own, but also creating chances for his teammates. Should’ve had a beautiful assist to Howden in the 1st.

I hope Chytil and Kakko stays together, but hopefully gets another winger at some point.

Keep Chytil and Howden and find another winger for me, for now.:popcorn:

Yes. The way he is all around the puck and hounds the puck carrier when he's buzzing. For sure.