• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#45) Rangers v New York Islanders // Who Wants Fishsticks?

High and Wide

Who was the Player of the Game?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Artemi Panarin
    • Alexandar Georgiev
    • Jacob Trouba
    • Adam Fox
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's agree to completely disagree here 100%

That?s fine. I like to see him try. It?s how he will learn at this level. I saw his game as being *a pinch* that much off. I?m so glad Quinn kept playing him, too. This is how he grows.

Some quick hits from Shayna Goldman at the end of Carp's recap article today really underscore how amazing Panarin has been:

• All five of Panarin’s points were scored at five-on-five, giving him a league-leading 45 points there. With 67 points, which rank third, he’s scoring at the highest pace in all situations at 4.41 points per 60. Rather than using points per game, we can use per-60 stats to weigh ice time and better represent a player’s scoring rate.

• To blend more traditional numbers with advanced stats, we can use Game Score to evaluate performance. Panarin’s 7.08 game score is the best single-game performance this season; it’s his second in the top 10, with the other on Dec. 31 against Edmonton. Monday’s performance boosted his average to 1.52, which ranks seventh.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4lsXmb4H9pkM4eJFCqXemmVvrdKMF7OFugzhU3Ti_g7-wW7mS&s images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0__4HF8Gz780C64lHnqfZJIvzlOZsrubWDiZneKVTbHtedzEr-Q&simages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn7L_pt0wIsm22-hOgZsnwfB6O66CiPlD4wX8doknIPTebujnY&s

H.F! The NYR swamped the NY Islanders.!!! Who would've thunk?

So, the boys in blue surely must've read my post! As an aside; As many have said: " get rid of Kreider, Fast, The King, & #76" for assets..... Dream on you pessimists! Looking' forward to the rematch on L.I. Should be " velly interesting". Keep your negative posts a' coming all you proverbial Negatronists!

1-lets-go-rangers-florian-rodarte-transparent.png

H.F! The NYR swamped the NY Islanders.!!! Who would've thunk?

So, the boys in blue surely must've read my post! As an aside; As many have said: " get rid of Kreider, Fast, The King, & #76" for assets..... Dream on you pessimists! Looking' forward to the rematch on L.I. Should be " velly interesting". Keep your negative posts a' coming all you proverbial Negatronists!

1-lets-go-rangers-florian-rodarte-transparent.png

Yay!

The King played a hell of a game last night!

It's like driving behind that old man with ear flaps, who's driving 22 MPH on a one lane highway, isn't it? :rofl:

...just oblivious....and loving it!! LOL

:palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::

Thought him and lindgren both had really strong games

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Agreed Nashty! I'm partial to Lindgren though; I love his game. I keep thinking we have the Vladimir Konstantinov replica in the making out there. Fox is find and a half!!! That kid's got game!! That sharp angle goal made me jump outta my chair last night!

Nothing like a win over the Islanders to get my attention. I forgot the NCAA championship was being played and didn't even turn it on after the Rangers were done. Faceoff against the Islanders tomorrow, with them primed and back in their system, should be a telling game, like the St. Louis game.

I was really surprised that after the fights in the early first period, the Rangers actually picked up their game. Even though both guys looked to be beat up pretty good, they stood up for the team....and themselves. Isles shouldn't have woken the sleeping giant.

I'm curious to see what goes down Thursday night. Matt Martin is probably foaming at the mouth.

I was really surprised that after the fights in the early first period, the Rangers actually picked up their game. Even though both guys looked to be beat up pretty good, they stood up for the team....and themselves. Isles shouldn't have woken the sleeping giant.

I'm curious to see what goes down Thursday night. Matt Martin is probably foaming at the mouth.

i dont see why ,He couldn't even put Smith away

i dont see why ,He couldn't even put Smith away

I think it was his first shift, Lefty! I don't even think he logged any ice time at all. Just sitting in the locker room for a guy like him, I could just imagine. I wanna see what he plays like Thursday....and yeah, Smitty is no stranger to droppin' 'em.

We held our own, but even though it's not a popular idea these days, I'd really like to get a "big dog" for the yard...for games like these.

...just an insurance policy for the kids, and especially Panarin.