• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#45) Rangers v New York Islanders // Who Wants Fishsticks?

High and Wide

Who was the Player of the Game?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Artemi Panarin
    • Alexandar Georgiev
    • Jacob Trouba
    • Adam Fox
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think he stands a chance against Johnston. He made Tony look silly last night. He rag dolled him with ease. Way too much of a size disadvantage. Kreider did the same to Nelson minus the gloved punched Tony took to the face.

The greatest fighter of our generation was 5'9. No, not Wendal Clark, he was like 5'10.

Deangelo has serious one punch power. Is Okposo out of traction yet?

The greatest fighter of our generation was 5'9. No, not Wendal Clark, he was like 5'10.

You're not making your point when the target had 9 documented concussions.

That's Lindros with the butt end of his own stick territory.

Best fighter I ever saw was Joey Kocur...HANDS DOWN. That fucking guy had fists like cinder blocks. If you get a chance to watch some his fights, Dunny...they're really short! :rofl:

I think you're referring to Domi...yeah Domi was a very good brawler, but I'm not sure I'd say he was the greatest.

Best fighter I ever saw was Joey Kocur...HANDS DOWN. That fucking guy had fists like cinder blocks. If you get a chance to watch some his fights, Dunny...they're really short! :rofl:

I think you're referring to Domi...yeah Domi was a very good brawler, but I'm not sure I'd say he was the greatest.

One of the best I've ever seen

Nick Fotiu.. Born and bred Staten Island native was one of the best of his time.

However, imho the best that I ever saw was #9 Gordie Howe. Not many tangled with him. Andy Bathgate was no slouch either. Wasn't a guy looking for trouble but not many tangled with him in his hey day. John Ferguson comes to mind.

Leapin' Lou Fontinato was also one of the best although #9 destroyed him in a fight and it essentially led to fontinato's demise.

I agree Kocur all-time champ,I rooted for Fotiu ,he was my favorite

Loved Nicky to death!! Even got a couple of pucks sitting in section 411 from him....he used to throw them up to the Blue seats back in the day....now he's lucky if he can throw a party! :rofl:

But yeah Kocur hands down...end of story. ...'Guy was the most feared enforcer in the game during his career....and for good reason.