• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#44) Rangers @ St. Louis Blues // Winner Gets to Keep the Cup

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man. Can't see how the goalie gets blame here.

In my mind giving up 3 to the Devils is worse than 5 to the cup chamos and one of the best teams in the league.

First 1 was questionable - but can’t blame goalie for breakaway. 2nd he should have had. Other than that...

And those jersey goals weren’t goaltenders fault either

To further my narrative with you know actual stats when it comes to giving up shots against:

CHI 45 games 1604

AZ 47 games 1515

NYR 43 games 1502

We're fine though, what could go wrong with those kind of numbers?

Turn the page onto the next one.

now we want to tank for Laviolette for a coach who got fired because his team couldnt score,this isnt a coach problem its a young team trying to come together.

today the capitals got beat by the devils ,shit happens we lost to the stanley cup champions,the world is coming to an end

Man. Can't see how the goalie gets blame here.

In my mind giving up 3 to the Devils is worse than 5 to the cup chamos and one of the best teams in the league.

The loss isn’t. Not even close to being Hanks fault. However, the first goal? How about saving that and making a statement? 2014 Hank stops that in a big game where he’s called on to be the man. I miss that dude.

Carpeniello gets hired by The Athletic to write for a younger demo. My dad has no idea it even exists. Then, he writes like my grandparents are reading it. It's hilarious.

The Bread and Butter Line

The Diaper Line

What's next, a Rat Pack reference? Fuck off with this shit.