• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#44) Rangers @ St. Louis Blues // Winner Gets to Keep the Cup

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kakko is fuckin garbage.

No ready to call him that yet....

But he's been a real disappointment and I just don't get the fluffling the last handful of games. I don't see it and I'm squinting as hard as I possibly can. Come on kid do something here please. D zone is a dumpster fire again tonight, at least that's one area where they've been consistent since opening night. They can shuffle the pieces here and there but the result is the same.

The bad news is that we didn't play either if our two good goalies, the good news is that we avoided hurting any bodies feelings in the process.

Valiquette's pregame preamble how HL was going to be motivated to play his very best, yeah, that did not happen.

Skjei has continued his nightmare in the D zone.

Lundqvist is my favorite Ranger of all time and he’s almost singlehandedly responsible for the success of the past decade....but man he’s done. It’s been a long time coming and it’s sad to see. Wish we could have seen what Igor had against the defending champs. This guy just looks like he’s moving in slow motion compared to Igor. The whole energy surrounding the team changes when Hank is out there. And not in a good way

Kakko is just learning. And struggling

Not the first 18 year old foreign rookie to struggle.

It’s a huge adjustment.

While I don’t think an AHL assignment would kill him, he belongs in NHL

Based on what at this point with what he's shown to date?

Not a huge fan of Vally's but hearing him basically say Hank is mentally out of it is sobering at best.

Possible good news, both backups may play tonight at this rate.