• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Are Thinking "More and More" About Keeping Kreider

Phil

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a lot of cabbage to pay a one dimensional player, especially since he's very streaky and inconsistent....

It is. And he’s literally never killed penalties.

Though his 200-ft game isn’t atrocious. Below average? Yes. But he’s not killing you in his own end or defensively without the puck.

But you’re paying for what he does offensively. Teams know what they’re getting.

I dont think Boston moves him for a rental. And I think the Rangers are targeting guys that are NHL ready.

I think you’re right.

He’s a nice prospect though.

I was at a U of M game not too long ago. He looks like a player. Moves really well for his size.

Struggled at WJC though

He’s still a year or two away

No, Josh said he?d be interested in a 1st Rd pick plus Fredric and Studnicka. We all know that getting a 1st is guaranteed in any deal for Kreider but I think the question is more about what else could/ should go after, so replied both of those guys would be good for our bottom line. Although Studnicka just made the AHL all-star so he may be better than I thought. Not that we can only get the 2 of them for Kreider.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

No, Josh said he’d be interested in a 1st Rd pick plus Fredric and Studnicka. We all know that getting a 1st is guaranteed in any deal for Kreider but I think the question is more about what else could/ should go after, so replied both of those guys would be good for our bottom line. Although Studnicka just made the AHL all-star so he may be better than I thought. Not that we can only get the 2 of them for Kreider.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

4th line guys can be found literally anywhere. No need to trade Kreider to get one.

Robert Thomas would make a great 2/3 center.

That's a pretty good pick! 20 years old, 6' 0" 188lbs.

His Faceoff % is 42.8% which would rank him a shade less than Howden. Strome and Zibby are almost 49%??? What faceoffs are they winning?? It sure isn't any of the games I'm watching!! LOL

http://puckbase.com/stats/faceoff-percentage?team=NYR&sort=faceoff_pct&sort_order=desc