• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Georgiev is in Rangers' Long-Term Plans?

Phil

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That kind of went side ways: what I meant was if we traded for Nylander we wouldn?t have 5 righties on the PP because there?s no way we can pay everyone so Nylander will more than likely mean an end to Strome and ADA or Kreider being here Unless there?s more to Lundqvist to Colorado than just Mike Chambers opinion piece.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Not sure Andersson would be enough value to get that done.

Fast? If the pick is a 2nd, or one of their forward prospects

That's what the author pitched. If that's actually on the table, I'd jump at it. It's an opportunity to solve two organizational problems at once and manage to get better in the process.

That's what the author pitched. If that's actually on the table, I'd jump at it. It's an opportunity to solve two organizational problems at once and manage to get better in the process.

That's what I'm talking about.

I was watching NHL Live last night and they were really tearing up the Toronto goaltending situation. I think you guys are on to something with this Toronto gig.

I don't think they need both. Bracco needs top-nine or he's back in the A. How are you getting he and Johnsson into the lineup?

I think there's room. To start for rest of year:

Panarin - Strome - Buchnevich

Johnsson - Zibanejad - Bracco

Howden - Chytil - Kakko

Lemieux - McKegg - Fast

Get a feel for what the newcomers are offering. Don't like what you see from Bracco? Johnsson looks more like a 3rd liner than a top 6 wing? Adjust accordingly in the offseason.

They cant trade their first this season or next season, I dont want to wait for 2022 for a pick

Conditional 21 1st if they have it. 22 otherwise. I'm still fine with that based on the rest of the return. At this rate, any additional picks we get I imagine might be trade assets more than own picks. Having an additional 1st in '22 when I hope the Rangers are a serious playoff team would be quite a boost for making a move.