• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Georgiev is in Rangers' Long-Term Plans?

Phil

19. Toronto fans tweeted up a storm of Jeremy Bracco trades to get Alexandar Georgiev from the Rangers, but it will take more than that. Georgiev beat the Islanders 6-2 on Monday, and while New York is looking for a talented forward who is ready to play, they realize how good Georgiev can be.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/31-thoughts-fallout-bombshell-devils-knights-firings/

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's room. To start for rest of year:

Panarin - Strome - Buchnevich

Johnsson - Zibanejad - Bracco

Howden - Chytil - Kakko

Lemieux - McKegg - Fast

Get a feel for what the newcomers are offering. Don't like what you see from Bracco? Johnsson looks more like a 3rd liner than a top 6 wing? Adjust accordingly in the offseason.

So, no Krav in your long-term outlook?

So, no Krav in your long-term outlook?

Last time I did that he didn't make the team and fled back to Russia. Now he's barely doing anything in Hartford. Hard to pencil in a spot for him right now. Long term, I don't think Buchnevich is here once he hits UFA, or sooner. So that's probably how you open up another spot in the top 9.

Last time I did that he didn't make the team and fled back to Russia. Now he's barely doing anything in Hartford. Hard to pencil in a spot for him right now. Long term, I don't think Buchnevich is here once he hits UFA, or sooner. So that's probably how you open up another spot in the top 9.

Not what I've been reading. Says he's buying in, doing the right things, doing whats asked, caring

Not what I've been reading. Says he's buying in, doing the right things, doing whats asked, caring

Word is that he’s playing well, and as you said, buying in and doing the right things.

Just hasn’t produced much in terms of points

All fine.

Just let him keep playing

I meant production wise. The other stuff is great, but he still needs to produce before I pencil him into next year's lineup.

True that

They can afford to be patient though.

It’s going to take more time to fix their other issues as is, so letting guys develop and being patient while they do is a good thing.

Do we want them to start Georgiev tomorrow? If the trade winds are roaring, let's leave him on his high note. What if the Isles run him? Gotta get while that gettin is good. These rumors are insanely in the Rangers favor. If they can get Kapanen for ANY spare parts of this team, it's a good damn steal.

Do we want them to start Georgiev tomorrow? If the trade winds are roaring, let's leave him on his high note. What if the Isles run him? Gotta get while that gettin is good. These rumors are insanely in the Rangers favor. If they can get Kapanen for ANY spare parts of this team, it's a good damn steal.

oh yeah, show off for them suitors

I just came.

Lol

I think you have to if you are actively trading him. He puts up a great game it’s the final straw for a team willing. He puts up a stinker, u say “well it happens for, time to time but look how he did the other day and before!” I really can’t see it hurting that much.