• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Witcher

Phil

It's entertaining and the visuals are great. The only problems I have with it are that (a) it operates on at least two timelines that you probably won't even realize until like the seventh episode, and (b) it relies pretty heavily on you having knowledge of the game or books prior. As someone who doesn't, I had a really tough time understanding the map, what these places/people are and mean, etc.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/13/2020 at 8:48 AM, siddious said:

It?s not game of thrones good (I?m denying the last 2 seasons exist) but it?s pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Alright. Question. Have you played the video game series? (Obviously anyone can answer too). I’d lik3 to try to get into it but need some idea how true it holds towards the games series considering there are 3 games.

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

Alright. Question. Have you played the video game series? (Obviously anyone can answer too). I’d lik3 to try to get into it but need some idea how true it holds towards the games series considering there are 3 games.

Only played 3 and it was awesome. 

• TroCheckmark 1

6 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Yeah, this season was great! I finished it in two days. lol That teaser for the spin-off series in the credits looks really interesting as well. Give me more Witcher!

I've got three episodes to go. Probably gonna go through them all tonight.

I've never played the games much, but I'm halfway through the second to last book. I also completely binged season 2 across two days since work is dead. While they're different, I like both for what they are. I've been entertained and it's kind of nice not knowing which way the show is going to go. That said, the twist at the end of season 2 is something I was not remotely aware of and I'm almost done with the books by now. Either I wasn't listening closely when they revealed it in the books, or it's almost over and still not said yet. No spoilers for the folks still watching, take it to DMs with me if I'm an idiot and missed the book detail.

• 10 months later...
  • Drew a Penalty changed the title to The Witcher
  • 8 months later...