• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#43) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils // Downin' Debbies

Who was the Player of the Game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Tony DeAngelo
    • Seriously, there's only one answer for this one

Ozzy and RJ seeing history. Tony D ties Leetch for most points in a game by a Rangers defenseman, with 5. He still has a full period to break that franchise record.

Total ADA love fest last night at MSG. We actually though he scored the 6th goal as well. I saw the 7 on the sleeve and though it was him at first. But Alas, it was Jesper!

Imagine the next decade of not feeling existential dread every time our goalie tries to stick handle a puck.
Shesty is a wizard with the wand. In warmups he was stickhandling like he was Panarin!

What an ADA show tonight. Rockin Kreids and Bread. Shesty super impressive glove, stick and not leaving rebounds. I don't think I saw a snow angel all night.

Winning post of the night - Dunny with Resting Buch Face !

What a blast Last night! We had the dudes next to us pissing themselves, and we got interviewed by the MSG chick that works there! She had the hots for Robbie!!! :lol:

• Like 1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total ADA love fest last night at MSG. We actually though he scored the 6th goal as well. I saw the 7 on the sleeve and though it was him at first. But Alas, it was Jesper!

Shesty is a wizard with the wand. In warmups he was stickhandling like he was Panarin!

What a blast Last night! We had the dudes next to us pissing themselves, and we got interviewed by the MSG chick that works there! She had the hots for Robbie!!! :lol:

Hey did you go to the game last night? lol :)

Ozzy it sounds like you had a night like mine at the NYR VS TBL game. We got crushed but I had such a blast!