• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers expected to upset the Avalanche tonight (based on betting system)!

Any tips for tonight?s slate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's picks (Thursday January 9th) based on my 10 NHL betting systems:

• 4 STARS = Kings (@ +245 or 3.45 odds, at Golden Knights)
  • 2 STARS = Panthers (@ -143 or 1.70 odds, vs Canucks)
  • 2 STARS = Devils (@ +150 or 2.50 odds, at Rangers)
  • 1 STAR = Ducks (@ +122 or 2.22 odds, vs Stars)

"The Scoring Drought" betting system is backing two teams today: the Kings and the Devils. Here are the details of this strategy:

"Suppose a team has lost its past two games by scoring a maximum of 3 goals in each contest. Bet them tonight if they are on the road with a money line greater than 1.80 (i.e. -125 in American format)."

This betting angle, over a nine-year period, generated a profit of 90.53 units through 1656 bets (ROI = +5.5%). :happy:

For example, the L.A. Kings lost their past two games by 2-1 and 4-2 scores. Since they are road underdogs, we are betting them tonight.

Cheers!

Professor MJ

"The Scoring Drought" betting system is backing two teams today: the Kings and the Devils. Here are the details of this strategy:

"Suppose a team has lost its past two games by scoring a maximum of 3 goals in each contest. Bet them tonight if they are on the road with a money line greater than 1.80 (i.e. -125 in American format)."

This betting angle, over a nine-year period, generated a profit of 90.53 units through 1656 bets (ROI = +5.5%). :happy:

For example, the L.A. Kings lost their past two games by 2-1 and 4-2 scores. Since they are road underdogs, we are betting them tonight.

Cheers!

Professor MJ

Panthers looking good. Took the Kings tonight. Super long shot, but we'll see. Battle of the back ups.

Cheers!

Professor MJ

Nice work on the Kings. Picked them up at 3.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk