• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Sons of Anarchy' on FX

Phil

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't effin wait!

But I have to say, unlike other shows that drag on and on over seasons, they seemed to come to many conclusions last season. Where can the story lines go now?

There's still a ton of routes open:

1. The "real" IRA deal is open with the Irish council wanting to open the new gun running avenue with SAMCRO.

2. With Opie offing Stahl, the club will be under tremendous heat from the ATF despite serving short time.

3. SAMCRO fucked the Russians. That whole avenue is still wide open, and it's likely they'll want revenge.

4. Jax and his father's letters being read together also signifies the rift between Jax and the club are far from over. He's chosen the club, for now, but with Tara having discovered Marueen's letters, the ties between her and her mother are likely to tear Jax in two directions next season. Choose his club, or choose his wife and his family.

--

Oh, and when Opie shot that fuckin' cunt in the back of the skull, I smiled for miles.

Loved Chibs slashing Jimmy's face before he killed him, too.

There's still a ton of routes open:

1. The "real" IRA deal is open with the Irish council wanting to open the new gun running avenue with SAMCRO.

2. With Opie offing Stahl, the club will be under tremendous heat from the ATF despite serving short time.

3. SAMCRO fucked the Russians. That whole avenue is still wide open, and it's likely they'll want revenge.

4. Jax and his father's letters being read together also signifies the rift between Jax and the club are far from over. He's chosen the club, for now, but with Tara having discovered Marueen's letters, the ties between her and her mother are likely to tear Jax in two directions next season. Choose his club, or choose his wife and his family.

--

Oh, and when Opie shot that fuckin' cunt in the back of the skull, I smiled for miles.

Loved Chibs slashing Jimmy's face before he killed him, too.

Reply to:

Yea its possible we have not heard the last of the IRA. Jimmy going out was a big deal so we'll see where the that goes from there.

Its possible the ATF could be looking into what happened and have someone else take over, but a part me thinks that the ATF made her expendable and left her out there to rot, although maybe

to help them get even closer to take down the whole operation.

Yea the Russians could be a powder keg waiting to explode. I would fear them much more then I would have ever feared Zobel and the white supremacists.

Very true, those letters could definitely tear a rift depending on which way Jax decided to go.

So far the show has yet to disappoint me (other than the commercials every 5 minutes) so I'm expecting the writers to keep it going.

Reply to:

Yea its possible we have not heard the last of the IRA. Jimmy going out was a big deal so we'll see where the that goes from there.

Its possible the ATF could be looking into what happened and have someone else take over, but a part me thinks that the ATF made her expendable and left her out there to rot.

Yea the Russians could be a powder keg waiting to explode. I would fear them much more then I would have ever feared Zobel and the white supremacists.

Very true, those letters could definitely tear a rift depending on which way Jax decided to go.

So far the show has yet to disappoint me (other than the commercials every 5 minutes) so I'm expecting the writers to keep it going.

The IRA already sold Jimmy out in Season 3. He was going off on his own. The "council" or whoever it was came to the Sons to offer them a larger pipeline deal that had nothing to do with Jimmy. In fact, Jimmy had a hit on him from the IRA, as well as he was wanted by ATF and the Sons. That's why he was trying to hook up with the Russians to get him flown into South America, likely to a country without extradition.

I doubt the ATF will shed a tear over Stahl dying, but I do think it'll matter as to why. I wouldn't close the book on that chapter just yet.

Oh, and Ethan Zobelle isn't gone yet. He got run out of town, sure, but he left alive. I'd count on him wanting a bit of revenge for what the Sons took from him, too, especially considering Hale's brother got what he wanted out of that downtown strip. That whole story is still an unknown.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of slow throughout setting up the season, but the ending was fire.

One thing I've always hated about this show.. they play wayyyy too many commercials. One commercial break I counted was 6 minutes long. 6! Following by 8 minutes of show and another 5 minutes of commercials. It's absurd.

Kind of slow throughout setting up the season, but the ending was fire.

One thing I've always hated about this show.. they play wayyyy too many commercials. One commercial break I counted was 6 minutes long. 6! Following by 8 minutes of show and another 5 minutes of commercials. It's absurd.

DVR, homie. I always watch on delay so I can fast forward through that shit.

Where can I catch the season premiere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed it.

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/soa

Archived