• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#41) Rangers @ Vancouver Canucks // Ghosts of '94

Phil

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shestyorkin has to get at least a look at the NHL level at some point. He?s played too well in the A at this point not to and his play in Russia and all the hype (which has been deserved) warrants a promotion.

Got to give this guy a chance to see what he can do.

But no one should be anointing him just yet.

Wait so we're not bringing Shesty in to save our playoff berth?

It's gonna be a Jordan Binnington-style Stanley Cup run, sir.

To quote "Superbad", along the same lines, some hot girl is gonna wake up tomorrow with a bad hangover and say, OH, SHIT, OH, GOD, I can't believe I went with that guy. WE CAN BE THAT MISTAKE!

What an absolutely disrespectful thing to say on a public forum. Don't you have any self-respect? I doubt if you'd have the guts to say that to him in private, but anonymously behind a keyboard you are brave.

Lol there is no way you or your honey boo boo or whatever you call her are real people

Lol there is no way you or your honey boo boo or whatever you call her are real people

Attention!! Please read carefully, if possible, before responding. Not my " honey boo boo " - whatever the hell that means. However, she is my beautiful and sexy sweetheart, and has been for lo these many years, and a diehard NYR fan to boot. You should be so lucky!! So, put that in your pipe and smoke it!! And remember for eternity: H.F!

Attention!! Please read carefully, if possible, before responding. Not my " honey boo boo " - whatever the hell that means. However, she is my beautiful and sexy sweetheart, and has been for lo these many years, and a diehard NYR fan to boot. You should be so lucky!! So, put that in your pipe and smoke it!! And remember for eternity: H.F!

I'll trade you Kreider???

Can u name some other yaysayers in your union?

Yeah. ALL the fans that remain optimistic and aren't constantly picking apart every little detail about every mis-step that ALL players make from time time. Trouble is, there are not too many here that seem to have the ability to not be harping on every little detail. Adios, amigos! H.F!

pin_yaysayers.jpg

Yeah. ALL the fans that remain optimistic and aren't constantly picking apart every little detail about every mis-step that ALL players make from time time. Trouble is, there are not too many here that seem to have the ability to not be harping on every little detail. Adios, amigos! H.F!

pin_yaysayers.jpg

So then the whole BBH board except for you

What's the point of hoping and praying these guys win simply based on emotion?

Picking apart wins and losses and dissecting the full game and its players is fun.

And when you're losing more games than you're winning, you're going to have a lot to pick apart.

I'm pretty positive that you're the only one who would not see that as a complement to his bad-assery. It's a little off color but it's a joke.

Yeah. Not trying to get personal. " A little off color "? I suppose your sister, if you have one, would really appreciate it on a public forum. Doubt if you would either. just sayin'.