• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#40) Rangers @ Calgary Flames // Flame On

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lundqvist is still a reasonably good goalie. But he's not going to steal you games with regular blinding saves anymore. Not with the amount of quality chances this shoddy defense keeps giving up every single game. Shesty too will be lit up for a 3.00+ GAA and 0.900 at best.

Quinn really put McKegg in for Kakko because of the Kakko penalty, when Kakko was playing one of his best games of the season? It wasn't a great penalty and I'm sure he knows that. There's good times and bad times to teach lessons. This is a bad time Coach. Asinine.

Quin is an asshole. The kid makes 1 mistake and he is benched. Yet the positive today is he snagged a goal and got an assist so if you wanted to "teach" him something you send right back out on the next shift so he does not make the mistake again, that's how you teach. So under Quinn's theory Panarin, Kreider, Strome and Zib were non existent so they should have been benched. This team will not win with Quinn or any defensive structure they have in play. Living in Arizona I switch over and watch the Coyotees play who now have 50 points. They have FAR LESS talent then the Rangers, there leading goal scorer has only 14 goals and team leader in points is 32. Why the difference it because they have an actual COACH who played in the NHL vs college. You pick your next coach Tochet or Quinn!

Quinn really put McKegg in for Kakko because of the Kakko penalty, when Kakko was playing one of his best games of the season? It wasn't a great penalty and I'm sure he knows that. There's good times and bad times to teach lessons. This is a bad time Coach. Asinine.

Quin is an asshole. The kid makes 1 mistake and he is benched. Yet the positive today is he snagged a goal and got an assist so if you wanted to "teach" him something you send right back out on the next shift so he does not make the mistake again, that's how you teach. So under Quinn's theory Panarin, Kreider, Strome and Zib were non existent so they should have been benched. This team will not win with Quinn or any defensive structure they have in play. Living in Arizona I switch over and watch the Coyotees play who now have 50 points. They have FAR LESS talent then the Rangers, there leading goal scorer has only 14 goals and team leader in points is 32. Why the difference it because they have an actual COACH who played in the NHL vs college. You pick your next coach Tochet or Quinn!

Not saying he was right to bench Kakko for this but he benched Skjei earlier for an undisciplined penalty. If he's sending a message about those types of penalties, he needs to do it across the board.

Rangers are one of the youngest teams in the league and are rebuilding.

The Yotes are one of the oldest and have been trying to compete for awhile.

It's not apples to apples.

Skjei doing Skjei things - par for the course.

I really watched Skjei closely last night after reading some of the posts up here...I gotta tell you guys; He fucking SUCKS! Holy shit, he never gets the puck out of the zone and never keeps it in the offensive zone. He's like Kreider Jr. playing with his head buried in his ass. The only good part is that he's young and can be taught at this point....oh, and I've seen enough Lindy Ruff.

How is an offensive player a defensive coach??

PAGING JOHN DAVIDSON: "Ahemmm!! IT'S TIME, SIR!! DROP THE AX ON THIS FUCKING GUY! THANK YOU!"

LOL Kreider in his 500th game. Ha! I didn?t realize he was playing.

I know you weren't surprised, Big guy! I hope to God they unload him soon! It's a good thing he's unnoticeable out there, because I can't stand to watch his game any longer. Anyone who thinks I'm going to miss Kreider needs a lobotomy!

I feel like Sam Rosen is having a good game so far.

Dude's a legend....and now he's comic relief!! :rofl:

I got such a kick out of the play by play last night: "Shot!! ...Save by Lundqvist!!!" ...yeah ok Sam.

Micheletti is actually doing a great job, and I love his insight. I think Sam's era is about done. The only thing is, we have no one to replace him but Giannone, and I don't know how I feel about that!!

Not saying he was right to bench Kakko for this but he benched Skjei earlier for an undisciplined penalty. If he's sending a message about those types of penalties, he needs to do it across the board.

yeah but Quinn took a dump, undisciplined penalty last game. lol. Another inconsistent message.

I really watched Skjei closely last night after reading some of the posts up here...I gotta tell you guys; He fucking SUCKS! Holy shit, he never gets the puck out of the zone and never keeps it in the offensive zone. He's like Kreider Jr. playing with his head buried in his ass. The only good part is that he's young and can be taught at this point....oh, and I've seen enough Lindy Ruff.

How is an offensive player a defensive coach??

PAGING JOHN DAVIDSON: "Ahemmm!! IT'S TIME, SIR!! DROP THE AX ON THIS FUCKING GUY! THANK YOU!"

I know you weren't surprised, Big guy! I hope to God they unload him soon! It's a good thing he's unnoticeable out there, because I can't stand to watch his game any longer. Anyone who thinks I'm going to miss Kreider needs a lobotomy!

Dude's a legend....and now he's comic relief!! :rofl:

I got such a kick out of the play by play last night: "Shot!! ...Save by Lundqvist!!!" ...yeah ok Sam.

Micheletti is actually doing a great job, and I love his insight. I think Sam's era is about done. The only thing is, we have no one to replace him but Giannone, and I don't know how I feel about that!!

Watched Skjei closely this season. Really fROM his rookie season ( a mirage, an aberration?)with Smith he's regressed to nothing. Does nothing offensively. Treats the puck like a live grenade. Lets Trouba or whoever his partner is make the breakout pass because he's so bad at it. NEVER takes a man IFO the net. When he does get the puck in the D zone with anyone near him, simply makes a quick lazy blind pass. Has no plan or idea where the puck is going. In short, another in the long line of bad D contracts NYR have given out last decade plus.

Watched Skjei closely this season. Really fROM his rookie season ( a mirage, an aberration?)with Smith he's regressed to nothing. Does nothing offensively. Treats the puck like a live grenade. Lets Trouba or whoever his partner is make the breakout pass because he's so bad at it. NEVER takes a man IFO the net. When he does get the puck in the D zone with anyone near him, simply makes a quick lazy blind pass. Has no plan or idea where the puck is going. In short, another in the long line of bad D contracts NYR have given out last decade plus.

Yeah it's quite a shame how Skjei has turned out of late. Thought he had a promising future ahead of him with a strong upward trajectory. But man what a liability this guy has become.

Two words for Brady Skjei: "ENJOY SEATTLE"