• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Brendan Lemieux "out a while" with Fractured Hand

Phil

Time to pick up the medal from the stands and to call up Andersson

You cannot reward that. You can explain if he goes back to Hartford and shows some hard work and effort, that could happen. If Josh Ho Sang can come back for the dead after nuking the bridges on his way out, no reason he couldn't.

I would bet the ranch they're done with Lias. Dead and buried. The absolute last thing would be them bringing him up. Let him rot on the sidelines before trading him for a pile of dog sh!t. Deal is 1 for 1.

If he came back to the organization with an apology and some humility, along with the realization that he has set himself back much further than it could have been, I think the Rangers would work with him still. Andersson is destroying any trade value he has, which ironically means his trade demand is less likely to be honored since the Rangers would make it a very low priority to get pennies on the dollar for him. He's also destroying his image and public perception around the league, which means that even with a trade he's behind the eight ball with proving himself to another organization, both on a talent level and a character level. Really odd decision making on his part. It's literally the worst thing he could have done for himself.

By the way, he'd probably be getting a call up right now to take Lemieux's roster spot on the team if he didn't bitch and moan about his situation.

You cannot reward that. You can explain if he goes back to Hartford and shows some hard work and effort, that could happen. If Josh Ho Sang can come back for the dead after nuking the bridges on his way out, no reason he couldn't.

Twas a joke.

I would maybe reward Kravstov with with a look, but be very clear as to it being a cameo.

Twas a joke.

I would maybe reward Kravstov with with a look, but be very clear as to it being a cameo.

Sorry I missed you humor.

Andersson has really shit the bed for his career in but 2 weeks. Caught a bit of Brian Burke on NHLN yesterday, was ripping Andersson a new one. And how by contrast Pulijari had neither hurt his value nor hurt the Oilers by being quiet and nominally cooperative.