• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

GDT: [RS] (#36) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // Gritty.

Morphinity 2.0

Player of the game:  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the game:

• Henrik Lundqvist
    • Jesper Fast
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Pavel Buchnevich
    • Other: Please specify

That fucking 1.7 second goal changed the whole game. They really missed burying 3-4 golden opportunities. This game could've easily have been a Rangers win, but of course Hart was brilliant too. Panarin looks a bit off lately, maybe he's trying just way too hard. He needs to shoot more and not always look for the perfect pass.

Panarin should play however he feels comfortable LOL. I think he knows how to find offensive success.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone has to grab Buchnevich, take him out to the woodshed. How many chances to shoot does this kid get??? Holy Fuck! He passes up on all of them, and the ones he takes, he has to slip a tee under it!!

Holy shit dude!! ...fuckin' fire it fast and hard!!! It's not rocket science.

Wanna know why our power play sucks beaver balls?? This kid doesn't shoot....and when he does, he couldn't hit the net with a handful of peas!!!

The kid's going to be a good one...no doubt, but for Christ sake, would someone communicate this to him.

I swear to god, RJ and I are going to the game on January 9th against the Devils. I'm going right behind the fucking bench and screaming "SHOOT THE FUCKING PUCK!!" at the top of my lungs, through the cracks in the glass. You'll probably read about me in Part 2 of Newsday the next day, where some dude babbling "Shoot the puck" was hauled away and put in a mental institution at a Ranger game!! :rofl:

...now all I have to do is learn it in Russian....quick, where's that dictionary????

I think someone has to grab Buchnevich, take him out to the woodshed. How many chances to shoot does this kid get??? Holy Fuck! He passes up on all of them, and the ones he takes, he has to slip a tee under it!!

Wanna know why our power play sucks beaver balls?? This kid doesn't shoot....and when he does, he couldn't hit the net with a handful of peas!!!

The kid's going to be a good one...no doubt, but for Christ sake, would someone communicate this to him.

I swear to god, RJ and I are going to the game on January 9th against the Devils. I'm going right behind the fucking bench and screaming "SHOOT THE FUCKING PUCK!!" at the top of my lungs, through the cracks in the glass. You'll probably read about me in Part 2 of Newsday the next day, where some dude babbling "Shoot the puck" was hauled away and put in a mental institution at a Ranger game!! :rofl:

...now all I have to do is learn it in Russian....quick, where's that dictionary????

Please don't yell "Hit him with your purse!"

They're just way to reliant on the back door play that's all they do in the cycle. Back door back door back door.

That, and the cross-ice pass through 3 defenders that works maybe 10% of the time lol

With all the passing ability on this team, I just wish that they had a guy who just has an absolutely deadly shot. There's no one like that on this team or in the system, as far as I know.

Just tell Kreider to translate for you. Just do it before you ask him what team he hopes to get traded to.

That, and the cross-ice pass through 3 defenders that works maybe 10% of the time lol

With all the passing ability on this team, I just wish that they had a guy who just has an absolutely deadly shot. There's no one like that on this team or in the system, as far as I know.

Zib and Panarin?

I mean they can score - Zibanejad has a good shot - but they're 30 goal guys. I'd consider them more playmakers or well-rounded players than anything. I'm talking a 40+ goal guy like Laine or even a Kessel type. Braindead goal scorers.

Get puck, shoot goal.

Panarin on pace for over 40 goals, but I understand where you're coming from. As elite as he's been, there have been times I wished he shot instead of passed. But that just goes to show that nobody is perfect 100% of the time, especially when sometimes it is only a split second to make a decision.

I wish Zib would stop trying to blast it on a one timer instead of just using a quick wrister/snap shot. I can't remember when that shot actually worked since last seasons, pre-season games. Maybe it works for him in practice against Hank but you would think it would be more important to get it on net, no? Everyone on the team hit Hart like he had an X on his chest. The whole NHL is hitting top corners but the Rangers. They need better placement and timing ( not letting goalie get square to shooter ). And there's no excuse for 4 goals on 11 shots in the third.

Panarin should play however he feels comfortable LOL. I think he knows how to find offensive success.

He's been visibly over compensating the last few games for his linemates inability to create offense or finish straight forward chances. It's incredible the rollercoaster of inconsistency this team is mired with this season. Coaching staff really has their work cut out for them the next couple months.

I wish Zib would stop trying to blast it on a one timer instead of just using a quick wrister/snap shot. I can't remember when that shot actually worked since last seasons, pre-season games. Maybe it works for him in practice against Hank but you would think it would be more important to get it on net, no? Everyone on the team hit Hart like he had an X on his chest. The whole NHL is hitting top corners but the Rangers. They need better placement and timing ( not letting goalie get square to shooter ). And there's no excuse for 4 goals on 11 shots in the third.

The last 2 seasons he's scored a lot with Kreider in front of that net. Zibanejad isnt in that spot as much (Panarin), and when he's been there, he's not getting the cross-ice set-up with a screen in front.

When Zibanejad is in that shooting spot, Panarin is cross ice, with no options, and its easy to take that pass away.

Oh Boy! The negative " Nellies " will be out in droves trying to prove the YAYSAYERS wrong! Time will only tell as to who is headed in the right thought process. I say, as always, that the YAYSAYERS have the right mindset. Too bad the team had a huge flopperoo against a team ahead of them. Gives the NAYSAYERS plenty to carp about. Ah well. It's time to say ta ta for now and

Happy Holidays to all!

H.F!

Please don't yell "Hit him with your purse!"

Oh come on!!! Why do you have to keep reeling me in!! :rofl: Merry Christmas Pete!! =)

Just tell Kreider to translate for you. Just do it before you ask him what team he hopes to get traded to.

I'm gonna wear my Avalanche jersey and flash it to him! Merry Christmas Rmc!! =)