• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#31) Rangers @ San Jose Sharks // This Was Not A Boat Accident

Phil

Player of the Game  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game

• Artemi Panarin
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Filip Chytil
    • Jesper Fast
    • Martin Jones

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good win for those that stayed up to watch it. Having two dynamic players makes a world of difference. Zib could have had 3-4 goals with the all the grade-A chances he was getting.

A win Saturday would really make this western swing a great trip.

I tried talking myself all day into staying up for this one, I just couldn?t do it, nice to wake up to a win

Hey! Hey! Victorious once again. Yaysayers are happy! Always on the bandwagon! Naysayers?? Heading to " Quack Quack " land for another try at adding to the win column. On the march towards respectability. At this stage, who woulda thunk it?? Signing off for now. H.F.
Holy fuckeroo! Where the fucking GIF?! holy fucking wrong gif?!

Hey! Hey! Victorious once again. Yaysayers are happy! Always on the bandwagon! Naysayers?? Heading to " Quack Quack " land for another try at adding to the win column. On the march towards respectability. At this stage, who woulda thunk it?? Signing off for now. H.F.

Too bad you didn?t end with ?ever? instead of ?now?

HF that would?ve been epic

I tried talking myself all day into staying up for this one, I just couldn?t do it, nice to wake up to a win

I'm paying for it now Vodka...but I don't give a crap!!! It's Friday and Happy Hour is 3 hours away, my man!!! ;)

...new life via Kettle One infusion!!!

Holy fuckeroo! Where the fucking GIF?! holy fucking wrong gif?!

You are SO brilliant with your use of the " King's " English; a true scholar in every sense. 79,000+ posts and this is what you put up for the world to see? Have a nice holiday and try and enjoy the game today if you have a way of viewing it. Oh, I almost forgot: H.F. & Go Rangers!!

You are SO brilliant with your use of the " King's " English; a true scholar in every sense. 79,000+ posts and this is what you put up for the world to see? Have a nice holiday and try and enjoy the game today if you have a way of viewing it. Oh, I almost forgot: H.F. & Go Rangers!!

Fuckin' rights, I'll have a great holiday! The same to you! Enjoy the fuckin' game, eh?