• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#31) Rangers @ San Jose Sharks // This Was Not A Boat Accident

Phil

Player of the Game  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game

• Artemi Panarin
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Filip Chytil
    • Jesper Fast
    • Martin Jones

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This belongs to the Senators in the Karlson deal. The Sens are looking better and better every day. Also part of the reason deBoer got fired in my opinon. Management never thought they'd be giving up a high first-rounder in 2020.

edit: Also their 2021 2nd rounder goes to the Sens as well. I don't think the Sharks will be trading any more of their picks for players.

I forgot about that one Kev! Good call my man!!! But after watching Sj last night, I think I'll pass on just about all of them. They're a disaster!

It really looked like Fast tipped in Zibs second goal. Either way it was a 2 goal game for 1 of them. Fun team to watch if I could stay awake on these late ones.

I thought the same, Brownie! But I guess not.

I was getting all over Fast of late and seeing his game starting to flounder over the course of this season. But I am seeing a different player the last few games. He made one fuck of a play breaking up something at the blue line (Hertyl), then getting up ice to swat one in, with a dynamite pass from Chytil that left a small wooden soldier in my BVD's!!!

What else can you say about Zibby and Panarin? Good Christ! :thumbs:

Wait....I gotta get over to the Panarin thread! ;)

• Like 1

Thought this was one of their better games all season. If Trouba wasn?t awful at what he does this game likely ends 6-1.

Also as someone who has jones in fantasy I have to say this.. he really blows.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Trouba and Skjei were awful in their own end. Jesus, not asking you to deliver a bone-crunching check,but take a man.

High end offensive talent and decent goaltending can cover up for that most nights.