• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#31) Rangers @ Los Angeles Kings // F.A.M.

Morphinity 2.0

Player of the Game  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game

• Kaapo Kakko
    • Tony DeAngelo
    • Artemi Panarin
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Other: Please specify

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Campbell is about to have the game of his life. ANd nobody here is going to be awake at the end.

Fuck Alec Martinez, on principal.

Meh. I will. I'm usually up that late regardless. Late night games just means I can watch the whole game.

I would imagine I'm in the minority but I really harbor no ill will towards Alec Martinez or the Kings. I actually was more pissed at the Rangers players, but that was a long time ago and I have moved on from the disappointment.

Agreed. I was way more pissed at Rick Nash, the refs, and AV's 3rd period lead coaching.

I really like the lines in the GDT today. This is how I envisioned the lines when the roster was formed and hoped that Chytil would be in it. Players are in the right spots of the pecking order so to speak. Whether Kakko earned a first line assignment is negotiable but it's the right thing to do. Hank should have a good showing tonight...
Agree. Seems like a sweet spot. We'll see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Agreed. I was way more pissed at Rick Nash, the refs, and AV's 3rd period lead coaching.
I would imagine I'm in the minority but I really harbor no ill will towards Alec Martinez or the Kings. I actually was more pissed at the Rangers players, but that was a long time ago and I have moved on from the disappointment.
Yeah, but also fuck Alec Martinez. And Dwight King too wherever the fuck he is.