• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#31) Rangers @ Los Angeles Kings // F.A.M.

Morphinity 2.0

Player of the Game  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game

• Kaapo Kakko
    • Tony DeAngelo
    • Artemi Panarin
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Other: Please specify

I'm an advocate of Quinn, 3-1...I like him, and I think he's going to be really good for this team going forward...but Jesus man....This team is frustrating to watch when they do that shit!

Could you imagine what Keenan would say back there...he'd fucking kill these guys! :rofl:

I'm sure there are more than few Keenan stories that would put him in hot water were he still around. Pretty much nobody liked that guy lol

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But it’s not on the coach. The coach has said it over and over. He’s said it in private. He’s said it in the media. “They don’t shoot the puck.” It’s on the players to shoot, specifically Kakko. I get that his game is to hold on to the puck but he has to learn that this league is faster than any other and there’s a time and a place for it.

That’s true. He’s been talking about getting more pucks on net since the day he walked through the doors.

Which makes you wonder. We’re 18 months in and he’s been unable to implement one of the most basic concepts of hockey.

It’s a bit strange, isn’t it.

I think the rangers should bring Bill Chadwick back

At least Jim Gordon!! That guy was the best play by play man I think we had....but how cool would it have been to have Rick Jeanrette:

Check this one out, Lefty:

The May Day goal is at 5:38...fyi ;)