• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vitali Kravtsov Returns to Hartford Wolf Pack

Phil

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After that bump in the road, it is confirmed: the Hartford Wolfpack are sick. Hopefully Kravstov now knows what to expect and can settle in. I don't expect him to tear it up. And I wouldn't be surprised if he's there all season. But at least he's got a stable environment now.

I think he will be there all season, barring him absolutely tearing it up and forcing the Rangers hand. I don't see that happening. That doesn't mean he won't play well, I just don't think it'll be so outstanding it forces their hand. He will have to earn his way up to get more ice time down there as is. Guys like Fogarty and Lettieri are playing well and won't be set aside to give Kravtsov ice time unless he earns it.

Fogarty and Lettieri have absolutely no future with the Rangers. Top guys in AHL is going to be tops of their careers except for brief call ups here and there. Kravtsov potentially will be a top six forward. I wouldn't hesitate to put them to the side if Kravtsov shows a willingness to compete.

Sure, but they aren't getting put aside unless Kravtsov pushes them aside. He'll need to earn it. I don't see it happening with the Wolfpack playing well and Kravtsov's confidence in the shitter. It's about establishing a culture throughout the system and I doubt they cater to him. I mean they've already shown they won't by how they handled him to start the year down there before he opted out.

The worst possible situation to prepare someone for the NHL would to gift ice time to players based on age, draft status, or supposed "future" with the team.

Let them all earn it.

Have to put young kids in a spot where they can be successful, first and foremost.

Kravtsov is with the Pack in Lehigh tonight but isn't dressed because he just arrived recently per the AHL broadcast. I imagine he'll have his first game back on Tuesday.

Good news. Hopefully he settles in and just enjoys himself. Just play the game and the results will come

$45 sale for ahl tv team pass is tempting with Kravtsov there.

XL Center tip: Buy cheapest ticket when you arrive from Box Office or season ticket holders looking to unload ?extras? ? then sit wherever you want. We often sit on the glass first row and move to opposite side of the rink for the second period and back again for the third. #noushers checking seat tix

XL Center tip: Buy cheapest ticket when you arrive from Box Office or season ticket holders looking to unload ‘extras’ — then sit wherever you want. We often sit on the glass first row and move to opposite side of the rink for the second period and back again for the third. #noushers checking seat tix

That works for me Sundays through Thursdays for the most part but not Friday/Saturday games. Security actually works then.

$45 sale for ahl tv team pass is tempting with Kravtsov there.

I wanna but I hear the production is garbage (lame camera work, barely any replays, etc)

someone tell me that’s wrong and I’ll bite but even the highlights we get to see now are junk