• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#30) Rangers @ Vegas Golden Knights // SWEEEEET Golden Knights!

Morphinity 2.0

Who was the Player of the Game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Artemi Panarin
    • Ryan Strome
    • Alexandar Georgiev
    • Jacob Trouba
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a 2-minute elbowing because the elbow was there, even though it was not intentional and Cody Glass has been taken into the locker room. As a player, you are responsible for your stick and your body parts and Lemieux was not responsible.

As usual, the "Ref, you suck" chant is taking place in Vegas

Unless Georgiev goes on a really bad run (that would ruin the return we could get), can we really trade him at this point? He?s looking amazing and seems to just get better everyday. We only have a soon-to-retire Hank and a guy who has never played a NHL game before.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Unless Georgiev goes on a really bad run (that would ruin the return we could get), can we really trade him at this point? He?s looking amazing and seems to just get better everyday. We only have a soon-to-retire Hank and a guy who has never played a NHL game before.

Can we trade him? Yes. And we should.

Shesty

Lindbolm

Huska

More than enough to groom a starter and find a backup the same way we found all our other backups

Shesty

Lindbolm

Huska

More than enough to groom a starter and find a backup the same way we found all our other backups

I know.

I just like the guy a lot. Seems like a nice dude and his play this season has been brilliant. I rate him higher than both Talbot and Raanta when they left.

Hope we atleast get a solid return on him.

Shesty

Lindbolm

Huska

ask the flyers about all the young talent and can’t miss goalie prospects they’ve had in the system over the years. until demonstrated on the nhl level, all speculative.

I know.

I just like the guy a lot. Seems like a nice dude and his play this season has been brilliant. I rate him higher than both Talbot and Raanta when they left.

100% + he?s not a head case. I?m on the fence about a possible trade. Would you want to play against him? He?s stopped 168 of last 173 shots. But I know we need more top-6 guys. Oh-boy.

Is it fair to say this team has more talent than any Rangers team in the past 10 years? The system just needs to be put in place and D shored up and we could be looking at a good potential cup team in the next 3-5 years? I feel like all of the potential is there and the identity is starting to root and grow.

ask the flyers about all the young talent and can?t miss goalie prospects they?ve had in the system over the years. until demonstrated on the nhl level, all speculative.
The flyers don't have Allaire.

And they're one team in 31 you can say that about.

The flyers don't have Allaire.

And they're one team in 31 you can say that about.

ok, fair about flyers.

georgiev might be another talbot. or he might be binnington. i understand the desire to get assets for georgiev, but i feel better with him in goal than any other options right now. so i don’t share the haste to get rid of him.

• Like 1

What are the alternatives?

ok, fair about flyers.

georgiev might be another talbot. or he might be binnington. i understand the desire to get assets for georgiev, but i feel better with him in goal than any other options right now. so i don?t share the haste to get rid of him.