• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#30) Rangers @ Vegas Golden Knights // SWEEEEET Golden Knights!

Morphinity 2.0

Who was the Player of the Game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Artemi Panarin
    • Ryan Strome
    • Alexandar Georgiev
    • Jacob Trouba
    • Other (please specify)

Aside from Georgie, .....Best game I've seen Jesper Fast play all season....I'm usually all over him playing soft and having stone hands...etc....

Not last night.

That's what I wanna see from him; winning battles on the boards and making plays on defense AND on offense. The goal simply capped it...but he was very visable last night, and played a pretty good game on both sides of the ice.

One thing though; If this team ever gets the whole "defense" thing....they're going to be a tough out.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from Georgie, .....Best game I've seen Jesper Fast play all season....I'm usually all over him playing soft and having stone hands...etc....

Not last night.

That's what I wanna see from him; winning battles on the boards and making plays on defense AND on offense. The goal simply capped it...but he was very visable last night, and played a pretty good game on both sides of the ice.

One thing though; If this team ever gets the whole "defense" thing....they're going to be a tough out.

And they will. It's hard to remember sometimes that they've put teams out on the ice where their oldest defender is 25 year old Jacob Trouba. Hajek, Fox, Lindgren are all 21, DeAngelo is 24, Skjei is 25.

Largely still very, very young, and almost assuredly getting younger w/Miller and Hank Jr. coming through.

[/b]

And they will. It's hard to remember sometimes that they've put teams out on the ice where their oldest defender is 25 year old Jacob Trouba. Hajek, Fox, Lindgren are all 21, DeAngelo is 24, Skjei is 25.

Largely still very, very young, and almost assuredly getting younger w/Miller and Hank Jr. coming through.

I loving these guys, G-man!!!! Fox, Lindgren, Trouba, and Hajek's been getting better too. I know Skjei has it in him, I just wanna see it more often. The whole rebuild the "D" on the fly thing seems to be working, and the core is getting pretty good. It's the whole "team defense" thing which they need to grasp.

I don't know if D'Angelo is in the cards for the future, but he's been better too.