• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Knicks Fire David Fizdale

Phil

Dumpster fire! Fizz fizzled out. I support the Knicks 'just because...' just because they play at MSG ( a double-header Rangers-Knicks day is fun!), just because they are a NY team, just because in the event of another NHL work stoppage I need something to fill my sports fix. :(

That being said, is it Dolan? Is his ownership the real bottom line issue? Why don't marquee players want to be here and go to Brooklyn (or elsewhere) instead? I have no idea not being a real NBA fan and just a casual observer. Something ain't right.

I don't blame Fizz whatsoever in this scenario. He was originally hired to coach Porzingis and the team the Knicks were "suppose" to be build. Instead they traded KP, put together a dumpster fire of a roster and fire the coach when the Knicks continue to suck. They're just the worst run organization in the NBA.

I don't blame Fizz whatsoever in this scenario. He was originally hired to coach Porzingis and the team the Knicks were "suppose" to be build. Instead they traded KP, put together a dumpster fire of a roster and fire the coach when the Knicks continue to suck. They're just the worst run organization in the NBA.

Agree. I was not trying to blame Fiz at all. You stated things much more clearly.

Fix needed to be fired, not that it was all his fault but how many times can you keep getting blown out by 40 every home game before the Ax comes. It's obviously not a good roster but I just don't see a compete level most nights and that's on the coach. They aren't good but should they be this bad?No

Not to mention his rotations and iso heavy ball is awful.