• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Libor Hajek Out 3-4 Weeks with Knee Sprain

Phil

I'm pretty sure he was about to come out of the lineup anyway for Staal. He hasn't been particularly impressive passing the puck. This just makes the decision easier.

I would not at all have been shocked to see Lindgren out.

It really seems like Hajek had some Quinn-coin saved for a rainy day.

This should work out fine. Over the course of four weeks, Staal will start a bit rusty, peak with some good hockey, and then start looking a bit over the hill again. Just in time for Hajek to return. I agree that Hajek hasn't been that great (ie clearly not as good as Lindgren) but he's young guy we should be playing if he's healthy.

I would not at all have been shocked to see Lindgren out.

It really seems like Hajek had some Quinn-coin saved for a rainy day.

Quinn has gone out of his way to praise Lindgren and has played him in every situation since he's come up, I would have been shocked if Lindgren saw the press box. But, whatever, I guess we'll never know.

Quinn has gone out of his way to praise Lindgren and has played him in every situation since he's come up, I would have been shocked if Lindgren saw the press box. But, whatever, I guess we'll never know.

I'm just saying, nothing surprises me.

• 1 month later...