• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#28) Rangers v. Montreal Canadiens // Let's DOMInate!!!

High and Wide

Who was the Player of the Game?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Alexandar Georgiev
    • Artemi Panarin
    • Brendan Smith
    • Chris Kreider
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason that worries me

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Had a bad feeling after that ?good? start. If they dont fuck things up at the start of the game, they do it at the end...

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I find the Rangers unwatchable most nights so last night I decided to abstain until the third and what I saw was lazy, slow, too much finesse passing, and MTL skating circles around them until they scored at 18:54. When MTL finally did score I said they deserved it and they did, both team deserved what they got.

MSG is the official mecca of garbage,

It's a naysayers day in the sun; sunny it is in my home territory! Pretty even game I'd say, but WTH does an old geezer that has followed the NYR for 65 years know?? Nada, as the naysayers might say. Me? I'm a proverbial YAYSAYER and see a lot of promise in this team. Probably would have been a shutout for Montreal save for a lucky bounce at the blueline, however. One day this group may decide to shoot the puck with abandon and forget about the pretty passing. A little physicality in both ends might just be the catalyst for a complete game victory. Ah well, maybe the NEW Year will bring a turn of events. As always I say HF! to all the " fans " of the NYR and the NHL.

GO RANGERS!!

It's a naysayers day in the sun; sunny it is in my home territory! Pretty even game I'd say, but WTH does an old geezer that has followed the NYR for 65 years know?? Nada, as the naysayers might say. Me? I'm a proverbial YAYSAYER and see a lot of promise in this team. Probably would have been a shutout for Montreal save for a lucky bounce at the blueline, however. One day this group may decide to shoot the puck with abandon and forget about the pretty passing. A little physicality in both ends might just be the catalyst for a complete game victory. Ah well, maybe the NEW Year will bring a turn of events. As always I say HF! to all the " fans " of the NYR and the NHL.

GO RANGERS!!

I'd say you don't know the difference between the NY and Texas Rangers logo! ;-)

I find the Rangers unwatchable most nights so last night I decided to abstain until the third and what I saw was lazy, slow, too much finesse passing, and MTL skating circles around them until they scored at 18:54. When MTL finally did score I said they deserved it and they did, both team deserved what they got.

MSG is the official mecca of garbage,

Actually think they are more exciting to watch this year than last couple years. Going to be nights where they look like crap and nights where they play amazing, youngest team in the league. It's a pleasure to watch Panarin and seeing Fox, Chytil and Kakko(despite his struggles) skill on display is great. More coming through to as you know.Gotta live with the inconsistency for now,I do wish we would stop bleeding shots and see some defensive structure.