• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers' Lineup Not Diverse Enough; Buch for Josh Anderson?

Phil

I understand but I don't get the point you're making because the playes you're saying should be in the bottom 6 already are...You referenced Howden Lemieux and Andersson should be our bottom 6. But they were.

The players you're complaining about are the 4th line. Any team relying on the 4th line for offense is already in trouble.

I get the case you want to make but you're using bad examples to make it.

No they shouldnt. They shouldnt be in the NHL... like we've been complaining about.

Pete's list of players ahead of Buch is spot-on and I agree with Ozzy that Buch has been better of late. Should he keep trending (and really producing) I'd agree with the "have patience" model going forward. Absent that trend heading to February, I agree that Buch should be part of a package for a skill player - we've had enough of the grinder dudes and those guys are easier to find. We need skill. Shoot-first skill. Shoot-n-hit-the-net regularly skill. Bottom line folks; There will be many more personnel changes on B'way before we're going to a Cup parade.