• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#23) Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes // KZB Returns!

Phil

Who was the Player of the Game?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Adam Fox
    • Henrik Lundqvist
    • Artemi Panarin
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ozzy but I don't see the appeal of Howden at all. Even penalty killing it looks like he's got a slow stick and no quick twitch skating ability at all. I've gone pretty much all game watching him and it's very bland and uneventful hockey from him.

Sorry Ozzy but I don't see the appeal of Howden at all. Even penalty killing it looks like he's got a slow stick and no quick twitch skating ability at all. I've gone pretty much all game watching him and it's very bland and uneventful hockey from him.

Most of the time he's slow. A few games ago was the best game he's ever played and showed an extra gear. Seems to have disappeared again. Not sure why we don't see that consistently from him, but it's a problem since he has a piggy bank full of Quinn coins somehow.

he's still really young. I think he could be in between Hayes and Dominic Moore. Which could.be great as a 3/4 C

Quinn seems like an asshole like Babcock and that will wear out fast in this lead. Lemioux or Buch made a mistake move on. I did not see Strome or Panarin bench for a penalty. Not impressed with this guy.
Yeah... I've never seen any other coach yell at players when they make totally irresponsible plays that negatively impact the team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk